Nine heads found along highway in Iraq

CSM said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/06/iraq.main/index.html

While the US populace worries about a few Marines committing atrocities, they overlook (and sometimes even support) such occurances from the other side. Their modus operandii is committing atrocities and the West worries more about Abu Grhaib, Gitmo, and such than they do about the terrorists. Moral high ground, my butt!

I really can't begin to comprehend the mindset of those that wish for their own defeat for a cheap political victory now, while ignoring the long-term consequences.

What people here in the US seem to fail to understand is that it is NOT a war of morality...it is a war of survival (for us as a nation).

CSM said:
What people here in the US seem to fail to understand is that it is NOT a war of morality...it is a war of survival (for us as a nation).

ITA, but I see it as the survival of Western Society as a society.

But that doesn't suit partisan politics.

Liberalism and Democrats are desperate for their own survival. Hence it becomes the liberals own "evolutionary" law in effect, survival of the lesser evil.

GunnyL said:
US troops did it in an attempt to distract attention from Haditha.:rolleyes:

I wont be surprised to see that statement flying around the internet...especially now that you said it Gunny.

Hmmm...you ARE a Marine; do you know something we don't? (j/k)

CSM said:
I wont be surprised to see that statement flying around the internet...especially now that you said it Gunny.

Hmmm...you ARE a Marine; do you know something we don't? (j/k)

LOL. Nah ... I just used the lefty, next logical step format.:)

GunnyL said:
LOL. Nah ... I just used the lefty, next logical step format.:)

"A Marine spokesman (who wished to remain anonymous) has stated that the Marines conducting operations in Iraq are cutting the heads off of civilian captives and blaming the acts on innocent insurgents in order to deflect criticism and lessen scrutiny of recent allegations of atrocities committed by US Marines."

Wanna bet some blogger posts that in the next two days?

CSM said:
"A Marine spokesman (who wished to remain anonymous) has stated that the Marines conducting operations in Iraq are cutting the heads off of civilian captives and blaming the acts on innocent insurgents in order to deflect criticism and lessen scrutiny of recent allegations of atrocities committed by US Marines."

Wanna bet some blogger posts that in the next two days?

Sorry, but no. I expect to see it as much as you do.:happy2:

Forum List

Back