Nina Pham, Dallas Nurse, Declared Free of Ebola and Released From Hospital

Obama met her at the oval office for a photo op. We can only pray now the inevitable happens.

Another great Obama accomplishment.
He cured the lady of Ebola.
Ebola meets Obola!

pqFwSmmWib6pRRLSIk7sxYuBpNQjxk8tdsn1Xt4ZaEiXL9Ymwi9sVud8aNJrzzWMgv6SydyQwxNwArBV5MomzW7mJECmNCtXGdI-Hk85hVVMHb8=w296-h197-nc

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/us/nina-pham-free-of-ebola-virus.html?_r=0

There is no reason for all the hysteria: treating Ebola in this country and in a 3rd world nation is obviously very different. She's fine and declared free of the virus.

I find it interesting that the first black Ebola patient is greeted at the White House and, to the best of my knowledge, none of the white Doctors that recovered were invited for a hug fest. If that sounds racist, don't blame me for the facts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/25/us/nina-pham-free-of-ebola-virus.html?_r=0

There is no reason for all the hysteria: treating Ebola in this country and in a 3rd world nation is obviously very different. She's fine and declared free of the virus.

I find it interesting that the first black Ebola patient is greeted at the White House and, to the best of my knowledge, none of the white Doctors that recovered were invited for a hug fest. If that sounds racist, don't blame me for the facts.
She's Vietnamese-American, dumbass.

The bitch appeared with presidunce obola. Ebola should have made her guts fall out instead. She's just a propaganda tool.

The bitch appeared with presidunce obola. Ebola should have made her guts fall out instead. She's just a propaganda tool.
And you are just a vile, disgusting piece of shit.

Did President obola even MENTION today anything about the police being killed yesterday?..... NOT anything that would meet the standards of the left wing freaks that are his base!...Yet a THUG shot FOR CAUSE in Ferguson gets all sorts of attention from the community organizer!

Forum List

Back