Nikola Mirotic Hospitalized After Fight with Teammate

Nikola Mirotic Was the Aggressor, Charged at Bobby Portis Multiple Times Before Getting Punched

Portis got suspended. Why? This happens all the time so I dont see what the big deal is. Anyone that has played competitive sports knows that teammates get into fights sometimes. Racism?

Yep, it was racism.
Nikola Mirotic Was the Aggressor, Charged at Bobby Portis Multiple Times Before Getting Punched

Portis got suspended. Why? This happens all the time so I dont see what the big deal is. Anyone that has played competitive sports knows that teammates get into fights sometimes. Racism?

Yep, it's racism. The white slave owner wants to protect his white gladiator obviously.

Black thugs never hit anyone. Big Mike and Trayvon showed us that.
If that was true how did Big Mike beat the white cops ass and how did little Trayvon fuckup the guy that was harassing him? I mean didnt they both say they were getting their asses kicked and thats why they shot them? :laugh:

If that was true how did Big Mike beat the white cops ass and how did little Trayvon fuckup the guy that was harassing him? I mean didnt they both say they were getting their asses kicked and thats why they shot them? :laugh:
Yeah, and besides, both their mothers said they were such nice boys.

But you said Big Mike and Trayvon didnt hit anyone? I guess you got confused like most illiterate white people do.
laugh.gif

But you said Big Mike and Trayvon didnt hit anyone? I guess you got confused like most illiterate white people do.
laugh.gif
Exactly! Black women who give birth to and raise such nice boys would not lie!

When black guys are caught, they cover themselves with shit and hope no one notices.

Suspect in NOPD officer killing defecates into napkin, smears feces on face in court

This pretty much proves that the black race isn't even as civilized as chimpanzees. They at least throw shit at someone else.
When white guys get caught eating shit from a diaper they kill their sons. :laugh:

Son killed after photos of dad eating feces from diaper | Daily Mail Online

"A father was allegedly led to kill his 13-year-old son after the boy found 'compromising' photos of him in diapers and eating feces."

42B3FD0400000578-4732528-image-m-13_1501082337100.jpg

This pretty much proves it doesnt take much for whites to revert back to their inbred monkey/neanderthal ways.

laugh.gif
"Nice" doesnt mean youre a punk like you. You can be nice and fuck up a white boy that steps out of line.

laugh.gif
"Nice" doesnt mean youre a punk like you. You can be nice and fuck up a white boy that steps out of line.
I am agreeing with you. Martin and Brown were so nice they got themselves killed by racist whites and Hispanics.

Now that we're friends, how about some jungle-bunny civilization stories?

When black guys are caught, they cover themselves with shit and hope no one notices.

Suspect in NOPD officer killing defecates into napkin, smears feces on face in court

This pretty much proves that the black race isn't even as civilized as chimpanzees. They at least throw shit at someone else.
When white guys get caught eating shit from a diaper they kill their sons. :laugh:

Son killed after photos of dad eating feces from diaper | Daily Mail Online

"A father was allegedly led to kill his 13-year-old son after the boy found 'compromising' photos of him in diapers and eating feces."

42B3FD0400000578-4732528-image-m-13_1501082337100.jpg

This pretty much proves it doesnt take much for whites to revert back to their inbred monkey/neanderthal ways.
In the courtroom!

One white guy. But all black guys rub shit on their faces. It's called skin colored make up.

Forum List

Back