Nikki: You should be proud

“If you look around the world, President Trump has a record every American should be proud of,” she said. “In the Middle East, the ISIS caliphate has been destroyed, and we’ve stopped handing billions in cash to Iran that it used to fund terrorism. The North Korean regime is no longer testing long-range missiles. America is once again treating the Cuban dictatorship like the pariah it is, and Maduro's days are numbered in Venezuela.”

seriously....
nothing could be further from the truth
and you folks who buy this sh*t , are the same screaming about news fakery
~S~

Yep, watch them swallow that shit, and learn how well that Trump-adulating show works. In other words, she does it exactly right.

Nikki wants you to be proud of Trump´s terrorism. She wants us to believe Trump defeated ISIS. She also thinks that it is a good thing to oust a democratically elected President and starve his people. All her points are simply void and bogus. Trump is a disgrace for the USA and humankind.

Nikki Haley: ‘Every American should be proud’ of Trump

Been laughing throughout. Nikki is positioning herself for a run in case Trump's corruption were to break his re-election campaign's neck - trying to take over Trump's "base". She's gonna need the Trumpletons' votes while presenting herself as the reasonable alternative to Trump and whatever goon emerges to inherit the throne. That's quite a precarious position to take and defend. Chances are, whatever dropped out of her mouth, she doesn't believe a single word of it.
What are you talking about? She's not a Democrat.

It´s because you are living in a matrix. You really think your politicians are doing the world any good, do you?

We don’t care about “The World”. OUR World drops off sharply at the borders of the United States of America
I have realized that. It is the absolute normality that the US is above international law. You can see it in the media but also here in the forum.

All nations craft their national policy to serve their national interests.

That you see a problem in that, just when we do it, is not sane of you.
Starving and bombing people is not a legit mean to serve your interest. I only see cruel medieval rulers that not even the bloodiest movies can copy.

I challenge you to name a nation that has NOT done either of those as formal government policy.

Or admit that all nations craft policy to serve their national interests and you only have a problem with it when America does it, because you hate America.

It´s because you are living in a matrix. You really think your politicians are doing the world any good, do you?

We don’t care about “The World”. OUR World drops off sharply at the borders of the United States of America
I have realized that. It is the absolute normality that the US is above international law. You can see it in the media but also here in the forum.

Starving and bombing people is not a legit mean to serve your interest. I only see cruel medieval rulers that not even the bloodiest movies can copy.

I challenge you to name a nation that has NOT done either of those as formal government policy.

Or admit that all nations craft policy to serve their national interests and you only have a problem with it when America does it, because you hate America.
BS. Your "national interests" are the constant destruction of other countries in order to maintain hegemony. This isn´t working, anyway. That´s not a valid interest, I guess.

BS. Your "national interests" are the constant destruction of other countries in order to maintain hegemony. This isn´t working, anyway. That´s not a valid interest, I guess.
So, you can't answer his challenge.

Because you hate America.

If you don´t want to starve to death, America will aid you with a bomb. If you don´t like either choice, you hate America.

You listed two behaviors that you consider not legit means to serve a national interest.

I took you at your word, and seriously challenged you to name a nation that has not done either of them.

THE point is, that if what you are upset about, is completely normal national behavior, then your "outrage" is revealed to be bullshit.

And your failure to back up your complaint(s), shows that to be the case.

My point stands. All nations craft their national policy to serve their national interests.

You listed two behaviors that you consider not legit means to serve a national interest.

I took you at your word, and seriously challenged you to name a nation that has not done either of them.

THE point is, that if what you are upset about, is completely normal national behavior, then your "outrage" is revealed to be bullshit.

My point stands. All nations craft their national policy to serve their national interests.

You are repeating yourself. In fact, there is no other nation that ever did what the US does today.
There were wars and sieges, massacres, all that stuff. But it was never the purpose to suppress the development of other countries.
And, if you mind, we are now in a modern age. You say, Hitler did it, so it is ok, when we do it. And who opposes that idea, is anti-American. You are the modern world nazi scum, fuck you. And the you is you and those who think alike - not the people as a whole, if you don´t mind.

If you don´t want to starve to death, America will aid you with a bomb. If you don´t like either choice, you hate America.
Foreign aid: These countries are the most generous
large_hdWeyZ2KVp7f-1Coc9ssON7IWLLmCkCrRlEdARd63Ew.png

Yeah, you definitely hate America.

What cheap-ass shithole do you come from?

You are repeating yourself. In fact, there is no other nation that ever did what the US does today.
There were wars and sieges, massacres, all that stuff. But it was never the purpose to suppress the development of other countries.
And, if you mind, we are now in a modern age. You say, Hitler did it, so it is ok, when we do it. And who opposes that idea, is anti-American. You are the modern world nazi scum, fuck you. And the you is you and those who think alike - not the people.

Here is the trick of the question.

YOU get to pick, your example of a nation, that is sooooo much better than US.

And then I will cite it's history, showing that, surprisingly recently, it did just that, which you have claimed that no legitimate government does.

SO far, you have listed, behaviors such as, "starving, bombing and suppressing the development of other countries".

I'm not telling you that you have to defend, Nazi Germany or some such bullshit.

YOU GET TO PICK.

Name the oh so civilized nation(s) you were imagining, while you were putting America down.

And, if you mind, we are now in a modern age. You say, Hitler did it, so it is ok, when we do it. And who opposes that idea, is anti-American. You are the modern world nazi scum, fuck you. And the you is you and those who think alike - not the people as a whole, if you don´t mind.

American citizens don't get to vote on foreign policy or whether or not US troops are sent off to another country or whether or not to drop bombs on them.

And, if you mind, we are now in a modern age. You say, Hitler did it, so it is ok, when we do it. And who opposes that idea, is anti-American. You are the modern world nazi scum, fuck you. And the you is you and those who think alike - not the people.

And then I will cite it's history, showing that, surprisingly recently, it did just that, which you have claimed that no legitimate government does.

SO far, you have listed, behaviors such as, "starving, bombing and suppressing the development of other countries".

I'm not telling you that you have to defend, Nazi Germany or some such bullshit.

YOU GET TO PICK.

Name the oh so civilized nation(s) you were imagining, while you were putting America down.

Are you saying things like "starving, bombing and suppressing the development of other countries" are all just fine, and we should do them because everybody does it?

YOU GET TO PICK.

Are you saying things like "starving, bombing and suppressing the development of other countries" are all just fine, and we should do them because everybody does it?

Nope. NOt what I said. YOu confused about what I said? Take it up with Blue for cutting the post tree down. and or go back and read it.

YOU GET TO PICK.

Nope. NOt what I said. YOu confused about what I said? Take it up with Blue for cutting the post tree down. and or go back and read it.

I was responding to YOUR post which indicated you didn't think those things were so bad.

YOU GET TO PICK.

I was responding to YOUR post which indicated you didn't think those things were so bad.

Here, i will try to make this simple for you.

War, in all it's forms, is terrible. We should only start wars, be they formal wars, or more covert struggles, as a last resort.

That being said, holding AMERICA to one standard of behavior while pretending that other nations never "do what America has done",

is the act of a dishonest anti-American piece of shit.

USAID_ISIS.jpg

YOU GET TO PICK.

Still you claim what has happened in the past is legit today. It wasn´t legit in the past and it isn´t today.

YOU GET TO PICK.

Here, i will try to make this simple for you.

War, in all it's forms, is terrible. We should only start wars, be they formal wars, or more covert struggles, as a last resort.

That being said, holding AMERICA to one standard of behavior while pretending that other nations never "do what America has done",

is the act of a dishonest anti-American piece of shit.

Got it. America became so great by acting (mostly) honorable and with integrity, but screw that, we should be just as despicable as the worst country we can find. If anybody else does a dishonorable thing, we should do it too.

USAID_ISIS.jpg
Congratulations. All you proved is that people in shithole countries are dishonest and don't deserve American aid.

You can sputter ineffectually now.

Forum List

Back