Nikki: You should be proud

Nikki wants you to be proud of Trump´s terrorism. She wants us to believe Trump defeated ISIS. She also thinks that it is a good thing to oust a democratically elected President and starve his people. All her points are simply void and bogus. Trump is a disgrace for the USA and humankind.

Nikki Haley: ‘Every American should be proud’ of Trump
I'm curious why you believe everyone is obligated to share your irrational hatred.

Nikki wants you to be proud of Trump´s terrorism. She wants us to believe Trump defeated ISIS. She also thinks that it is a good thing to oust a democratically elected President and starve his people. All her points are simply void and bogus. Trump is a disgrace for the USA and humankind.

I'm curious why you believe everyone is obligated to share your irrational hatred.
It´s because you are living in a matrix. You really think your politicians are doing the world any good, do you?

It´s because you are living in a matrix. You really think your politicians are doing the world any good, do you?
Ahh. Why didn't you just say in the OP to go ahead and disregard everything you say? Would have saved us all a lot of time.

Ahh. Why didn't you just say in the OP to go ahead and disregard everything you say? Would have saved us all a lot of time.
How much time exactly?

We don’t care about “The World”. OUR World drops off sharply at the borders of the United States of America
I have realized that. It is the absolute normality that the US is above international law. You can see it in the media but also here in the forum.

I have realized that. It is the absolute normality that the US is above international law. You can see it in the media but also here in the forum.

We ARE the International Community. Our money. Our troops. Our aid. Maybe the rest of the world needs to start doing without those things.

We ARE the International Community. Our money. Our troops. Our aid. Maybe the rest of the world needs to start doing without those things.
Nobody asked for it. That´s the difference. And when they do, like Greece now did, the US also "supports" the opponent.

We don’t care about “The World”. OUR World drops off sharply at the borders of the United States of America

All nations craft their national policy to serve their national interests.

That you see a problem in that, just when we do it, is not sane of you.

Starving and bombing people is not a legit mean to serve your interest. I only see cruel medieval rulers that not even the bloodiest movies can copy.

How much time exactly?
Enough.

What is international law? Who legislates it? Who enforces it?

Nobody asked for it. That´s the difference. And when they do, like Greece now did, the US also "supports" the opponent.

Nobody asked for it? You ARE kidding, Right? If the US Aid shops aren’t sitting off the coast when the hurricane, earthquake, etc... hits some ass backwards shithole country, all we hear is “Where’s the US? Why isn’t the US here yet?” England begged us to get involved in both World Wars. The UN demands we pay our dues and support their Communist nation building efforts while allowing others to shirk their responsibilities.

If/When we return to an Isolationist nation I can’t wait to watch the rest of the world descend into chaos.

Been laughing throughout. Nikki is positioning herself for a run in case Trump's corruption were to break his re-election campaign's neck - trying to take over Trump's "base". She's gonna need the Trumpletons' votes while presenting herself as the reasonable alternative to Trump and whatever goon emerges to inherit the throne. That's quite a precarious position to take and defend. Chances are, whatever dropped out of her mouth, she doesn't believe a single word of it.

“If you look around the world, President Trump has a record every American should be proud of,” she said. “In the Middle East, the ISIS caliphate has been destroyed, and we’ve stopped handing billions in cash to Iran that it used to fund terrorism. The North Korean regime is no longer testing long-range missiles. America is once again treating the Cuban dictatorship like the pariah it is, and Maduro's days are numbered in Venezuela.”

seriously....
nothing could be further from the truth
and you folks who buy this sh*t , are the same screaming about news fakery
~S~

Starving and bombing people is not a legit mean to serve your interest. I only see cruel medieval rulers that not even the bloodiest movies can copy.

Meet the new boss ,same as the old boss Blei.....~S~

Forum List

Back