Nikki Haley: Trump is 'truthful,' and I 'never' doubted his fitness for office

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley defended President Trump as "truthful" and said she never questioned the president's fitness for office during a combative interview with Today's Savannah Guthrie.

Haley, 47, has been defending the president on her media tour to promote her new book, With All Due Respect: Defending America with Grit and Grace, which was published on Tuesday. "I am way over time, but let me just quickly, because it’s been out there and you worked in this administration. Did you ever have any doubt about the fitness of this president?" Guthrie asked Tuesday morning. Haley, who alleged former chief of staff John Kelly and former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had tried to usurp the president, responded, "I never did," adding that she never doubted his mental acuity.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

That settles i . All you scum assholes that said Trump lied...LIED, we have Nikki's word on it....so if you believe Vidmann you have to believe Nikki!!!

She sure is a breath of fresh air....amid all of the skanky libs....

Hey morons, she is just wrapping you around her finger, getting ready for eventual departure of your Dear Leader.

No one sane actually thinks of Trump as truthful.

Last edited:

And she is credible!

So much for the fake news media narrative of ongoing CHAOS in the Trump Administration.

The Ship of State has always been in steady hands under Trump!
Dood! She completely blew "credibility" out of the water when she said "truthful" and "tRump" in the same sentence.

And she is credible!

So much for the fake news media narrative of ongoing CHAOS in the Trump Administration.

The Ship of State has always been in steady hands under Trump!
Dood! She completely blew "credibility" out of the water when she said "truthful" and "tRump" in the same sentence.

You only believe that because you and 'Ant-tool' are unhinged as a result of TDS!
You and others are light-years removed from reality.
Hope you guys don't have children.

She's eternally grateful that The Predator In Chief didn't try to jump her bones every time she crossed her legs in a meeting. She's just returning a favor to Trump with her bullshit about him being truthful.

She's eternally grateful that The Predator In Chief didn't try to jump her bones every time she crossed her legs in a meeting. She's just returning a favor to Trump with her bullshit about him being truthful.

False

And unless she renounces her defense of P01135809 and says she was wrong, he is more than unfit, I won't even consider voting for her. If she does that, I'll consider it... right before I don't.

Forum List

Back