Nike stock surges to all time high

Ah.
The irony of the left celebrating a white 1%er making a small fortune off a black cause.
View attachment 216861
Worth 250 million.
I am sure he will show his generosity by donating those profits to the black community.
;)

Nike has been selling sneakers to black kids for decades for obscene amounts of money...sneakers that were made by sweatshop labor for pennies! They're the company you want to laud for sticking up for blacks? A more apt description would be that they're the company that has been sticking up blacks!

Ah.
The irony of the left celebrating a white 1%er making a small fortune off a black cause.
View attachment 216861
Worth 250 million.
I am sure he will show his generosity by donating those profits to the black community.
;)

Nike has been selling sneakers to black kids for decades for obscene amounts of money...sneakers that were made by sweatshop labor for pennies! They're the company you want to laud for sticking up for blacks? A more apt description would be that they're the company that has been sticking up blacks!
Yup Nike is a low class organization

Who'd a thunk it? I sold all my Nike stocks years ago. Never did I imagine that the people at Nike could hedge anti American sentiment into such a profit. I take a knee to them, sheer marketing genius. Or a fluke. Like everything else based on popular opinion, this will probably soon fade. Hell it might even backfire, and cost them a bundle. Time will tell...

Who'd a thunk it? I sold all my Nike stocks years ago. Never did I imagine that the people at Nike could hedge anti American sentiment into such a profit. I take a knee to them, sheer marketing genius. Or a fluke. Like everything else based on popular opinion, this will probably soon fade. Hell it might even backfire, and cost them a bundle. Time will tell...
Flash in the pan

Forum List

Back