Night Sticks and Billy Clubs on Election Day

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
America's New Black Panther Party and US Attorney General showed us in 2008 that there is nothing wrong with wearing a night stick or billy club at a polling place on Election Day. For 2012, All Americans should honor The New Black Panther Party and the sitting US Attorney General by wearing a night stick......para military gear such as fatigues and combat boots are optional.

Who can argue with this and why?

Won't work for white republicans.

Precedent has been set by the NBP and Eric Holder.....bringing night sticks to polling sites is NOT voter intimidation.
AF's right. There are two sets of rules in place.

For black liberals, wearing paramilitary gear and brandishing weapons is not voter intimidation.

For white conservatives, asking for ID is voter intimidation.

You'll take the left's double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead fingers.

America's New Black Panther Party and US Attorney General showed us in 2008 that there is nothing wrong with wearing a night stick or billy club at a polling place on Election Day. For 2012, All Americans should honor The New Black Panther Party and the sitting US Attorney General by wearing a night stick......para military gear such as fatigues and combat boots are optional.

I was fully prepared for the BPP (Black Pussy Party) tactics. Fortunately (for them), everything was fine where I voted.

I don't tolerate fools who think they can frighten me. I laugh at the ignorant bastards.

To all Black Pussies Party scumbags: If you want to put your puke-ugly lives on the line to keep me from voting, go for it. Whenever I vote, I bring friends with me. Each one of them is twice as strong as you, a hundred times smarter and a million time meaner than your sorry ass. And all of us are armed.

PS: Your uniforms make you look extremely gay. Try a pink tutu to tone it down a bit.

What cracks me up is the true insult to the original Black Panthers. This new crew is strictly Karenga.

Bazooka barf time. It's not enough that Karenga offed them, now this new offense.

Oh and by the way did you know what Holder did at Columbia?

I love how you guys twist one isolated incident into a mainstream issue....

Conservative ideological bullshit is as follows.....

MOUNTAIN=molehill

there were two black dudes at a polling place. that was your 'new black panther party'.

anything else you want to make up?

there were two black dudes at a polling place. that was your 'new black panther party'.

Can we make up a cartoon princess? Oh wait...

Come on Jillian. They are real. Why deny it?

Are those guys gonna show up again....

You know the ones who looked like rejects from a Janet Jackson video
from her Rhythm Nation Tour.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwaNWGLM0c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwaNWGLM0c[/ame]

Give it a few minutes you might see the guys there....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back