Night Owls

This is the first Saturday in a while where I'm home.. apparently everyone is still messed up. :lol:

Just recovered from last night.. I had an empty house and planned a party for my friend who is leaving for the Marines..

All i'm gonna say is.. One of the best nights in a while.. Nobody can beat me at beer pong. ;)

I completely am. Which sucks, because I get up between 5:30 and 6:30 most mornings to wash and pray (and nap later.) If I'm up too late, I find that it's sometimes easier just to stay up and catch up on sleep later in the day. I'm sure that having an irregular sleep schedule isn't healthy, though...

Many creative types do their best 'work' in the wee hours of the morning.

Yep. Nothing motivates you to do your best and most efficient work like the pressure of a paper being due for your early morning class in a few hours. :eek:

Procrastination has its benefits.

I'm an early to bed early to rise person.

I'm nearly always in bed by 10 PM but I get up around 4 or 430 every morning.

I usually have no problem falling asleep by 9 but I do wake up very early sometimes. I don't have the option of an afternoon nap so I get tired by that time.

I wouldn't be able to sleep much past 9am, too much outside noise. Dogs, kids, people mowing lawns, working on their homes, etc...

Forum List

Back