Nigga Please

I can't understand why a word that has such a hateful meaning toward blacks is so loved by them.
Oh and i do understand they say Nigga!...and they will explain that's it different and it's their word and if they want to use it everything should be fine.

I still don't get it.

Either it's a bad word or it's not!

I don't understand that either. You can't say its a racist word, yet use that word yourself and claim that because you spell it different, its no longer racist. Its the same damned word.

I can't understand why a word that has such a hateful meaning toward blacks is so loved by them.
Oh and i do understand they say Nigga!...and they will explain that's it different and it's their word and if they want to use it everything should be fine.

I still don't get it.

I don't understand that either. You can't say its a racist word, yet use that word yourself and claim that because you spell it different, its no longer racist. Its the same damned word.
I jokingly call my best friend a bitch. If a stranger off the the street turned to her and called her a bitch, does that mean she loses the right to get upset?

I still don't get it.

You have to be immersed in black culture to understand. There are a lot of formerly pejorative words used to have different meanings.

For example in the 60's blacks used to say "what's up blood?" Or "what's up cuzz?"

However after the black panthers death in the black community words like cuzz and blood were localized to respective gangs such as the bloods and the crips. So whites depending on what area in L.A or wherever cannot walk up to a black person especially one with gang ties and say that word.

Similarly the word "bitch" once thought to be demeaning towards women, is commonly used to refer to another woman as "friend."

See the difference?

I still don't get it.

I jokingly call my best friend a bitch. If a stranger off the the street turned to her and called her a bitch, does that mean she loses the right to get upset?

Why would you call her that anyway?

Why would you call her that anyway?

I can't tell if this is a generational issue or a nationalities issue.

1. You can throw a Black man in jail for 30 years for one crack rock....won't faze him
2. You can shoot up a Black man's family in a McDonald's kill everybody....won't faze him.
3. You can even get a Black man's woman pregnant behind his back and he'll raise it like it's his...won't faze him....

But you call a Black man a ******...and you got a war on your hands......lol

Stupid ******* I tell ya. I blame Jim Crow 100%.

Just as stupid as the word its derived from.

It's one of the worst things I don't like about black folk and I personally have never used it because my vocabulary is big enough to find better words to describe my "friends".

Not really that hard.

It's in the Bible.

Acts 13:1 Simon was also called Niger. but the slavemaster bastardized this nickname for the Israelites and started to call us *******.

See, the white man knows who he is throughtout history. the so-called Black man from slave ancestors does not.

Their usage of certain words were meant to upset us. but make no mistake, they know of which words they use and they use them carefully.

Last edited:
internet-thugs-demotivational-poster-1227646825.jpg
If a white guy had of said it he'd be unemployed by now.

and laying on the ground with his face punched in.:badgrin:

The Icy Hot Stuntaz

Icy_hot_Stuntaz.jpg

The Icy Hot Stuntaz were a trio of white high school-age rappers from Toccoa, Georgia that became an Internet phenomenon when their pictures appeared on the internet. Their fame was further cemented when their pictures became Farkisms
The group formed as early as 2001 in the form of a GeoCities Web site featuring "Blade" (real name Ricky Hedd), "Da Flame" (real name Brian Edmonds) and "Freeze" (real name Eric Dean) wearing flashy jewelry and acting in a way resembling black street culture. The Internet community, however, was not convinced, almost universally referring to the Stuntaz as a group of teenage posers.

Nevertheless, the Stuntaz site consistently denied being a parody. As a result, the entire site became flamebait, attracting insults, threats and hacking attempts. It has also spawned a number of parodies; so many in fact, that it is now difficult to determine which Stuntaz site is genuine.

It is also difficult to determine which music is actually theirs as well. The real group produced 6 songs, 3 of which were leaked onto the Internet. However, much more music was created by impostor groups that included large amounts of vulgar language in their songs, which hurt the Stuntaz' reputation even more so.

[edit]Where are they now?
"Da Flame" is now producing his own music under his new name "B-Shoc", and is also head of the record label "Flip Flop Entertainment".

"Freeze" and "Blade" are no longer pursuing music, instead both enrolled at Toccoa Junior College finishing Business Degrees and are now grown with real jobs.
Icy Hot Stuntaz - FamousPictures

Just as stupid as the word its derived from.

It's one of the worst things I don't like about black folk and I personally have never used it because my vocabulary is big enough to find better words to describe my "friends".

Not really that hard.

It's in the Bible.

Acts 13:1 Simon was also called Niger. but the slavemaster bastardized this nickname for the Israelites and started to call us *******.

See, the white man knows who he is throughtout history. the so-called Black man from slave ancestors does not.

Their usage of certain words were meant to upset us. but make no mistake, they know of which words they use and they use them carefully.

You make the mistake of assuming I believe the Bible has any credibility or bearing on life at large.

I don't like or use the word. Period. Not because I'm trying to make a political statement or be a hipster or whatever. I simply detest the use of it personally. Nothing more and nothing less.

Forum List

Back