Nigeria’s Boko Haram strikes again in Cameroon

BnD8vbnCUAAFdTA.jpg

Seeing this picture on Twitter made me want to hurl........:mad:

She's only trying to draw attention to the matter...and help.
Think she means well.

Love to know when she's gonna be showing the same concern for White girls and White women [and White men] being tortured, torture-raped, and genocided in Africa by Black People though.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdeYOeQMCbU [/ame]

Will I, a White Christian male, be going to Nigeria to fight the Islamic terrorists?
No.

This kind of bull shit is how I ended up spending 93' in Somalia getting shot at.

I feel sorry for those girls, but I'm growing extremely tired of these media driven crisis which only end up getting our kids killed.

Those people will not, I repeat, will not appreciate any sacrifice we make to help them. After all, we're evil Americans who they would rather kill than give thanks to. We're their Big Satan. Bigger than their favorite Satan Israel. One thing as a whole that Islam has never been able to teach it's followers is grace, and a large dose of humility.

Last edited:
The good Muslims have to fight and eliminate the bad Muslims themselves.

The Christian West infidels can't be expected to do it for them.

Indonesia, most populated Muslim nation on earth.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7W2ER13nPI [/ame]

Indonesia is the country with the strongest military systems in Southeast Asia, and is also one of five Muslim countries with the strongest military in the world today.

Economic development and political stability in Indonesia has made Indonesia into a giant of Southeast Asia, with the largest number of Muslims in the world, Indonesia is the safest state for Muslims today.

#####

Time Muslim nations and Black Africa fought the Muslim terrorists in the world/Africa themselves.
Time Muslim boots on the ground fought wars in Muslm lands to elminate Islamic terrorists.

Enough troops from Western Christian nations have given their lives already.
No more!

Indonesian military ...476,000 active personnel.
Time their navy, airforce, and army...together with those of other Muslim nations...Iran for example...got over to Nigeria and got after the Islamic terrorists.

Last edited:
The good Muslims have to fight and eliminate the bad Muslims themselves.

The Christian West infidels can't be expected to do it for them.

Indonesia, most populated Muslim nation on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7W2ER13nPI

Indonesia is the country with the strongest military systems in Southeast Asia, and is also one of five Muslim countries with the strongest military in the world today.

Economic development and political stability in Indonesia has made Indonesia into a giant of Southeast Asia, with the largest number of Muslims in the world, Indonesia is the safest state for Muslims today.

#####

Time Muslim nations and Black Africa fought the Muslim terrorists in the world/Africa themselves.
Time Muslim boots on the ground fought wars in Muslm lands to elminate Islamic terrorists.

Enough troops from Western Christian nations have given their lives already.
No more!

Indonesian military ...476,000 active personnel.
Time their navy, airforce, and army...together with those of other Muslim nations...Iran for example...got over to Nigeria and got after the Islamic terrorists.

So far---US, UK and France have sent teams of advisers. It sounds like France has been involved more deeply for a while---??? I didn't understand the article--they have interests in neighboring countries.

Sounds like the next half century or so will be focused on Africa. Very frightening.

As for Indonesia---they seem to have kept a low profile. Mentioned several times in the search for flight 370---seem to need improvements to their radar system or something. Not certain they will show much leadership

eta: http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/08/world/africa/nigeria-abducted-girls/

China is involved also.

Last edited:
He is straight evil but let's not forget Boko Haram in America would make a great Clown name.

We are living in bizarro world. French troops stopped Libyan armed Muslims in Mali, but the US is going to war with Libyan armed Muslims in Nigeria using twitter.

Bizarre.

We are living in bizarro world. French troops stopped Libyan armed Muslims in Mali, but the US is going to war with Libyan armed Muslims in Nigeria using twitter.

Bizarre.

Bizarro is right--all of the sudden we care about 200 girls after millions have been massacred in African genocides ? I call bullshit---this is pure tokenism.

Bizarre.

Bizarro is right--all of the sudden we care about 200 girls after millions have been massacred in African genocides ? I call bullshit---this is pure tokenism.

I just wonder 'how far' we are supposed to go. It is somewhat disconcerting--when the military has been downsized and we are facing a critical crisis in providing care for veterans--should we be ready to send troops?

Sending advisers--well--I hope that does some good. It just seems like this will be a decades long endeavor. Unless the UN can coordinate some massive campaigns--I don't know where this is going.

I thought the slaughter in Syria was as bad---North Korea---all over the world heinous crimes that should be stopped. Clearly not within the scope of what the US can do--alone.

Bizarre.

I just wonder 'how far' we are supposed to go. It is somewhat disconcerting--when the military has been downsized and we are facing a critical crisis in providing care for veterans--should we be ready to send troops?

Sending advisers--well--I hope that does some good. It just seems like this will be a decades long endeavor. Unless the UN can coordinate some massive campaigns--I don't know where this is going.

I thought the slaughter in Syria was as bad---North Korea---all over the world heinous crimes that should be stopped. Clearly not within the scope of what the US can do--alone.

The US started this whole mess by taking out the Libyan government.

We broke it, we own it.

We broke it, we own it.

I suppose I should become informed. That seems a little simplistic--and what is it that the US should do?

I just clicked on a dozen or so celebrity photos---'Bring Back Our Girls'--yet no definitive plans have been described.

And these are the people who didn't support the 'War on Terror'--fwiw.

We broke it, we own it.

I suppose I should become informed. That seems a little simplistic--and what is it that the US should do?

I just clicked on a dozen or so celebrity photos---'Bring Back Our Girls'--yet no definitive plans have been described.

And these are the people who didn't support the 'War on Terror'--fwiw.

I agree. Kind of perplexing.

BnD8vbnCUAAFdTA.jpg

Seeing this picture on Twitter made me want to hurl........:mad:

Think she means well.

Love to know when she's gonna be showing the same concern for White girls and White women [and White men] being tortured, torture-raped, and genocided in Africa by Black People though.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdeYOeQMCbU [/ame]

Will I, a White Christian male, be going to Nigeria to fight the Islamic terrorists?
No.

This kind of bull shit is how I ended up spending 93' in Somalia getting shot at.

I feel sorry for those girls, but I'm growing extremely tired of these media driven crisis which only end up getting our kids killed.

Those people will not, I repeat, will not appreciate any sacrifice we make to help them. After all, we're evil Americans who they would rather kill than give thanks to. We're their Big Satan. Bigger than their favorite Satan Israel. One thing as a whole that Islam has never been able to teach it's followers is grace, and a large dose of humility.

I was on the Wasp back then............Carried the 24th MEU there. Were you with the Marines or different units back then.

Think she means well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdeYOeQMCbU

No.

I was on the Wasp back then............Carried the 24th MEU there. Were you with the Marines or different units back then.

I was with the JSOTF (Joint Special Operations Task Force) deployed to the the US Embassy in Mogadishu. I was on a 5th Group 'A' Team.

BTW, we asked for permission to land UH-60s for some touch & goes on your flightdeck and it was granted. I was assigned to a sniper team on one of them with 160th Nightstalkers, and even took some Marine snipers with us and did some zero-G turns just for fun. That's where you fly straight up, do a stall-out, turn and recover before hitting the ground. It scared the shit out of those Jarheads.

Oh, and I'm a Navy vet. Served on the USS Kitty Hawk CV-63 in the 70s before I ETSed and went to college. I decided to join the Army in 1984 because of Reagan.

On my tv last night it was stated that the Nigerian govt knew about the raid to kidnap the girls before it happened, but did nothing to stop it.

Charming!

Nigeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very interesting is Nigeria...an economic powerhouse.

Time the Christians in Nigeria armed themselves to the teeth.
Time they [in the south] fenced themselves off from the Muslims in the North, to start with...as Australians were going to do in WW2 when Japan was prevailing in PNG and a Japanese invasion of Australia seemed imminent...build a barricade across the middle of Australia and fight back. Trouble was though, the population were unarmed. Had 5 million of the 7 million population been an armed and trained militia, kids included, they likely would've defeated Japan if it invaded.

Same deal in Nigeria, Christians there will keep being terrorised and slaughterd by Islamists until they draw a line in the sand, arm themselves to the max with all the latest weapons, and get serious about self-defence.
The only way to defeat terrorists is to become a 'terrorist'.

Boko Haram terrorizes Nigeria's Christian community | Fox News

Forum List

Back