Nigerian police arrest eight over death of a police officer

Goldenwaters

Rookie
Feb 25, 2018
The Police Command in Cross River state, South-South Nigeria, have arrested eight persons in connection with the beheading of a police officer in the state attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Inuwa, the officer was slaughtered at Uyanga village in Akamkpa.

It is reported that the deceased officer, Michael James, was an Inspector at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad unit. He was beheaded on December 25.

Inuwa said: “On Dec. 25 2017, one Inspector Michael James attached to SARS in Enugu State was on a visit to his in-law, retired ASP Dominic Umoh, who resides in Ojor village in Akamkpa Local Government Area.

“When he went out to Uyanga village to buy fuel, some youths from the community came out without provocation, attacked, killed and beheaded him.

“His severed head was later recovered at Uyanga shrine. The youths also seized the late inspector’s AK47 rifle, with double magazines and set his sienna vehicle ablaze, with registration number ENU 683 NK," the Police Boss said.

There have been cases of officers of the police force being gruesomely murdered while in service for the nation.

In some instances, there have been arrests made but people never get to see the end of those cases as they are never concluded.

I look forward to a time that culprits will not only be arrested but be tried before the courts, and sent to jail so as to serve as a deterant to others that it is a serious crime to attack men of the Police Force.

Last edited:
You need to put original thought in the OP or the thread will be closed.

Goldenwaters seems like the same guy who was here last year running that Nigerian news magazine. Didn't he get banned?

Goldenwaters seems like the same guy who was here last year running that Nigerian news magazine. Didn't he get banned?
Hello OldLady, I am new in this forum. Before i made a post, i read the rules for posting. I have never been on this forum before like you said. I believe the admin will have a way of verifying this to clear the air. Thank you.

Hello OldLady, I am new in this forum. Before i made a post, i read the rules for posting. I have never been on this forum before like you said. I believe the admin will have a way of verifying this to clear the air. Thank you.
Or so you claim...if they catch you...you're goin down the toilet...just like Goldenwaters...flush.

Can someone please enlighten me on whats going on? I don't really get this... Is it that making a post mentioning Nigeria is prohibited?

I'm making my first post and someone accuses me of being here last year just because i mention Nigeria in my post.

Forum List

Back