Nigerian ISIS beheads 11 Christians

636332029254719800-RollCall.jpg

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hateful Hillary to Bill's campaign advisor in Arkansas

"You better fix this shit or we're all gonna hang from nooses if that fucker wins." - Hillary to Donna Brazile in 2016

Classy, smart, experienced, disciplined. Benghazi hardened and bleachbit tough.

Hateful Hillary
Why is it that Trump supporters still care about Hillary in a political sense? I don't care if she said that, or even if she didn't and it's a lie, because I don't expect to have to vote for her in the future.
Because we have watched this horror of a human being one by one attempt to communize the freedoms of the United States of America's Constitutional freedoms of people other than her goddamn selfish deep state players.
com·mu·nize
(kŏm′yə-nīz′)
tr.v. com·mu·nized, com·mu·niz·ing, com·mu·niz·es
To subject to public ownership or control.
2. To convert to Communist principles or control.
source:
communize

Please elaborate on how it is bad for Constitutional freedoms to be for the people, or what it has to do with Communism.
Didn't you get the memo, Sparky? Communism SUCKS, and it has never benefited the common man. Just look to Cuba for proof of this. Thank you.

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hateful Hillary to Bill's campaign advisor in Arkansas

"You better fix this shit or we're all gonna hang from nooses if that fucker wins." - Hillary to Donna Brazile in 2016

Hateful Hillary
Why is it that Trump supporters still care about Hillary in a political sense? I don't care if she said that, or even if she didn't and it's a lie, because I don't expect to have to vote for her in the future.
Because we have watched this horror of a human being one by one attempt to communize the freedoms of the United States of America's Constitutional freedoms of people other than her goddamn selfish deep state players.
com·mu·nize
(kŏm′yə-nīz′)
source:
communize

Please elaborate on how it is bad for Constitutional freedoms to be for the people, or what it has to do with Communism.
Didn't you get the memo, Sparky? Communism SUCKS, and it has never benefited the common man. Just look to Cuba for proof of this. Thank you.
So how is it going with the elaboration on the topic, which is what I asked for?

You clearly lack the firepower for elaboration. Most of your thinking seems to come from your anus.

Hateful Hillary
com·mu·nize
(kŏm′yə-nīz′)
source:
communize

So how is it going with the elaboration on the topic, which is what I asked for?

You clearly lack the firepower for elaboration. Most of your thinking seems to come from your anus.
Communism is NOT good, dickhead. THERE'S your elaboration, mentally challenged one...........

Forum List

Back