Nig-gers For Planned Parenthood

Here is Hillary! taking a stand for Late Term Abortions.

2015-07-29_10-41-47.jpg

No it doesnt it actually provides insight into the mind of such an idiot and since he is an idiot...idiots and racist rarely have "good points" to address

Untrue. I think there is a very valid point to make about the hypocrisy of supporting Black Lives Matter while funding chop shops selling the body parts of aborted late term black (as well as other race) babies.

Lets say thats true...What is hypocritical about saying "Please police dont kill me" and supporting abortion?

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean Please Don't Kill Me. It means: Feel Guilty If You Are Not Black And GIMME STUFF.

No wonder you think the idiot has a good point, You're an idiot as well. You're right, black lives matter doesnt have anything to do with police and stuff! Just a coicidence I guess

But let's assume for a moment that it really does mean Please Don't Kill Me. It's highly hypocritical to not apply that to late term babies, especially ones that could live outside of the womb.

Who is FOR late term abortion? Anyone? You seem to be mixing up legal abortions with late term abortions that are pretty universally abhorred. Again, with a fucked up foundation is the only way you can come up with such fucked up conclusions.

Police killing people is not the same as death every and anywhere. So the hypocrite part is missing.

The Dems and Planned Parenthood support Late Term Abortion, bub.

No they dont, but the Dems are not another word for All blacks idiot. So again, the Black Lives matter has nothing to do with abortion. You're trying to hard.

And sadly, once again, my hopes that you could actually engage in a rational conversation have been dashed to pieces.

You're right, what kinda bad person am I that I wont let you flat out lie about blacks in general. Shame on me, right?

Here is Hillary! taking a stand for Late Term Abortions.

View attachment 45993

Yeah, except its missing the "late" and the "term". Also, where is the tweet from the twitter account that speaks for all blacks?

Any legitimacy Black Lives Matter may have had (which is suspect, given the significant astroturfing effort) was lost the moment that the promoters started shouting down "All Lives Matter" and "White Lives Matter". What's left is just yet more Grievance Mongering.

Looks like a bitter cracker thread , to be expected with the demographic change and their loss of power, aggrieved entitlement whining

now its time to move on to another point after you cant show how black lives matter has anything to do with the topic of abortion at all.
Maybe you think only black kids are being aborted and just like crime stats you dont notice that whites lead the pack in raw numbers.

But you care so you missed those parts, right?

Forum List

Back