Nielsen ratings: 42.5 million tune in to hear Joe Biden at DNC - trumps all

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Way to go Joe... it seems America loves you most of all!

Biden trumps convention Nielsen ratings, Clinton most watched online | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

America, apparently, cannot get enough of Joe Biden. Of all the speakers at either the Democratic or Republican conventions, the vice president garnered the highest Nielsen ratings with 14.7 percent of 289.7 million Americans with a television set. That's 42.5 million tuning in to hear Joe.

President Barack Obama came in second with 13.7 percent, followed by Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney with 12.5 percent, former President Bill Clinton was fourth with 10.9 percent and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) fifth with 10.4 percent.

Oh, I got two separate texts to tune in for the Joe Biden drinking game. It basically comes down to comedy. So that seems about right that people tuned in to here Ol' Joe Crow.

It is a commentary on the DNC when the words "President Biden" no longer cause panic.

Can't wait for the Biden/Ryan debate, that's if Ryan has the guts to show up!

Way to go Joe... it seems America loves you most of all!

Biden trumps convention Nielsen ratings, Clinton most watched online | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

America, apparently, cannot get enough of Joe Biden. Of all the speakers at either the Democratic or Republican conventions, the vice president garnered the highest Nielsen ratings with 14.7 percent of 289.7 million Americans with a television set. That's 42.5 million tuning in to hear Joe.

President Barack Obama came in second with 13.7 percent, followed by Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney with 12.5 percent, former President Bill Clinton was fourth with 10.9 percent and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) fifth with 10.4 percent.
Yes people enjoy a good laugh so they watched Biden to see how far he would stick his foot in his mouth.

doubtful he's a funny senile old turd.

Name one incidence from the speech where he stuck his foot in his mouth.

he might have pulled that one off (sorry I didn't see) but without a doubt he is the politician most likely to say something goofy. I think he's smart as a tack - but man, some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth...

Like when he asked the veteran with no legs to stand up and take a bow ...

OMG

OK - he'll pulled one off. Good for him. I have no doubt he's given more speeches without a gaff that he has given with a gaffe. Law of averages. But he does say some goofy stuff sometimes. It's not an empty observation - but if he's drawing the biggest crowd??? More than Obama or Romney?????? Got to be more to it.

OK - he'll pulled one off. Good for him. I have no doubt he's given more speeches without a gaff that he has given with a gaffe. Law of averages. But he does say some goofy stuff sometimes. It's not an empty observation - but if he's drawing the biggest crowd??? More than Obama or Romney?????? Got to be more to it.

They watched to see him put his foot in his mouth again.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back