Nielsen Racist?

Originally posted by nycflasher
Well you have taken yourself out of the conversation, thank you.
Might I suggest that you are the one with no facts on your side, nor anything to add to this conversation than predjudice and amateur attempts at logic.

Why couldn't they just "bang quif," as you so delicately put it?

Might I suggest that if that was their inclination they probably would because life would have been easier for them, without all the abuse from people like you.

Having lived in downtown NYC, I have quite a few gay friends. (probably more than I would have otherwise, as it is sort of a gay capital like Frisco)

Many of them are in monogamous(damn I can't spell today) relationships, work 40+ hours a week, pay their taxes, support their favorite charities, volunteer, etc.... making them bigger contibutors to their society than you.

And they are just like you...
except they like penis(well, maybe you do I dunno) instead of vagina, for some reason, and are alot more witty, intelligent and understanding than you.

Go piss away another day of you life...bigot.

The fact that they are gay clouds every other decision they make in their lives.

They make more contributions to society to me? Big assumption on your part.

My assumption for you is you are a queer yourself, this is why you are so offended.

"Go piss away another day of youR life...bigot." Lol just another nail in the relevancy and credibility coffin for Flasher/Chippewa!

They always try to knock you off when you are on top. Especially the children.

Originally posted by OCA
Right :rolleyes:

Big D you show a complete lack of understanding of reality. Do your kids ever stumble across USMB and see your posts and think "OMG dad is a complete fucking loser"?

I hope you get the real and immediate help you need through your ongoing psychotherapy.

I guess hoping Blacks and Hispanics die of AIDS is not racist, right?
My kids have seen the many trashy black and hispanic areas of this country and the world, because your family lives in this trash they don't know the difference.

Originally posted by Big D
My kids have seen the many trashy black and hispanic areas of this country and the world, because your family lives in this trash they don't know the difference.

Lol there would be no humour on USMB without you D. Your posts are invaluable.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol there would be no humour on USMB without you D. Your posts are invaluable.
You give me great material to work with.

Forum List

Back