Nidal Hasan Part of Official Obama Homeland Security Transition Team

Shorebreak

Sep 25, 2009
Not a bad gig for a guy who was being watched closely and who has connections to the 9/11 terrorists. Unless our trustworthy and faithful media is lying to us and the entire story about a single guy unloading over 100 rounds in 3 minutes with a revolver and a pistol (how many reloads is that while surrounded by trained, combat seasoned soldiers?) is about as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Scroll down to page 29:

http://www.gwumc.gwu.edu/hspi/policy/PTTFProceedingsReport.pdf

The Hasan story is falling apart.

Not a bad gig for a guy who was being watched closely and who has connections to the 9/11 terrorists. Unless our trustworthy and faithful media is lying to us and the entire story about a single guy unloading over 100 rounds in 3 minutes with a revolver and a pistol (how many reloads is that while surrounded by trained, combat seasoned soldiers?) is about as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Scroll down to page 29:

Belongs in the Conspiracy theory section since this poster is obviously claiming Hasan never did the shooting.. ohh and it takes all of a few seconds to reload an automatic. 15 rounds in that means 100 rounds is 6 magazines and the revolver.

it is a clear indication he is not what he has been presented to be .try to exercise your brain a little..supposedly he is a recent graduate and has had a far from illustrious military or medical career
any information I could find on him independently ie; psychiatric association listings etc list no special credits other than his university information and his military post..for any psychiatrist and any military psychiatrist being on a Obama transition team would be considered very desirable as a honor or feather in the cap ..so why from a huge list of potential people of some distinction that could be chosen for this position why this nobody and then add to that his apparent known disdain for the military and it becomes total unbelievable and suspecouse ..I have no doubt he was the shooter...but the rest of the story does not add up

Last edited:
Ah...so it's not a crazed Muslim man, but rather undercover CIA operatives that busted into Fort Hood, blowing away our soldiers?

So that's what I was missing!

*facepalm*

Why do I bother with these threads?

Scroll down to page 29:

About as Shocking as Barry's Association with a Murdering Domestic Terrorist from the 70's...

:)

peace...

Scroll down to page 29:

Belongs in the Conspiracy theory section since this poster is obviously claiming Hasan never did the shooting.. ohh and it takes all of a few seconds to reload an automatic. 15 rounds in that means 100 rounds is 6 magazines and the revolver.
He was carrying the same fire arm I carry It has 20 round mags expandable to 30

Ah...so it's not a crazed Muslim man, but rather undercover CIA operatives that busted into Fort Hood, blowing away our soldiers?

*facepalm*

Im not sure what it means I am sure in is once again one hell of a coincidence that te one Muslim in America that goes jihad is is an army psychiatrist who for some reason was on the Obama transition team despite his dismal military record and service and being investigated by the FBI...so what it means ? it means there is more to this story and the motives of this man than is being told at this time

*facepalm*

Im not sure what it means I am sure in is once again one hell of a coincidence that te one Muslim in America that goes jihad is is an army psychiatrist who for some reason was on the Obama transition team despite his dismal military record and service and being investigated by the FBI...so what it means ? it means there is more to this story and the motives of this man than is being told at this time

Not really. I am betting that he ended up on the transition team because the White House ask for someone from the military in his specialty and the advanced course got task with providing a body. How the advanced Course picked him is anyone's guess, maybe none of the other wanted it or it was considered a crappy assignment by the school. Perhaps someone on the Obama team saw his name and thought HEY a Muslim lets have him for diversity. Could be one of many MUNDANE reasons.

I am assuming you have never BEEN in the military Eots. If you had you would know all the little dumb ass things that go on and the idiot assignments that people dodge or avoid.

Forum List

Back