Nicole Ritchie

S

Sandy73

DID ANYONE CATCH WAHT NICOLE RITCHIE SAID ON THE BILLBOARD AWARD SHOW LAST NIGHT ?? FOX DID NOT BLEEP OUT THE FU*K WORD THAT THIS POTTY MOUTH SAID.. MY 13,11&3 YEAR OLD WERE WATCHING THIS PROGRAM AND IT WAS LIKE 7:30 AT NIGHT .... I HAVE EMAILED FOX A LOVELY LETTER ABOUT THIS SAYING I WILL NO LONGER ALLOW FOX BACK INTO MY HOME IF YOU CARE TO DO THE SAME HERE IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS :

[email protected]

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
DID ANYONE CATCH WAHT NICOLE RITCHIE SAID ON THE BILLBOARD AWARD SHOW LAST NIGHT ?? FOX DID NOT BLEEP OUT THE FU*K WORD THAT THIS POTTY MOUTH SAID.. MY 13,11&3 YEAR OLD WERE WATCHING THIS PROGRAM AND IT WAS LIKE 7:30 AT NIGHT .... I HAVE EMAILED FOX A LOVELY LETTER ABOUT THIS SAYING I WILL NO LONGER ALLOW FOX BACK INTO MY HOME IF YOU CARE TO DO THE SAME HERE IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS :

[email protected]
I didn't hear it, but I heard about it. Her excuse was that she didn't want to sound like a dizty blond. Okay, so she chose to sound like an ignoramus- that's much better!

Don't get me wrong, I have cursed, will probably continue to curse but I don't think that you should curse in prime time when kids could be watching.

But of course that brings up the entire degradation of the standards effecting this country and for another thread!

I haven't seen this, nor did I hear about it, shows how well I listen to things. I think it's pretty sad, considering the fact that this type of thing is usually a kids attraction. This is what TV seems to be coming too! a shame, but I agree with you 100% - Hope you gave them some real hell Sandy!

This is by far the best show on TV right now!! If you arent watching it...your really missing out!! :)

LOL, what a 'tard!

I guess he's talking about The Simple Life, which I was surprised wasn't nearly as irritating as I thought it would be.

WELL I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH RICH BIMBO TRASH.... THOSE GIRLS ARE A DISGRACE TO RICH PEOPLE !!

Don't do a Yahoo search for this girl... I tried (cause I didn't know who she was) and got a bunch of hits for "Nicole Ritchie sucking cock." Not the best move at work.

oh gross ....
my cat's litter box looks better than that bimbo slut !

A little off topic... BUT... speaking of spoiled rich kids... has anyone caught the new MTV show "Rich Girls" with Ally Hilfiger and some other chic (btw... who the hell IS she?)

That has GOT to be the stupidest show on television....

Now, the girls on Rich Girls, I almost feel sorry for. They seem to not want to be made fun of like Ozzy or Jessica Simpson, but I think MTV does a lot of editing to make them look like total idiots. Also off topic, but I think the "other girl" has a very typical WASP-y snotty look to her, but I think Ally's pretty cute at times.

Either way, yeah, very pointless show.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Don't do a Yahoo search for this girl... I tried (cause I didn't know who she was) and got a bunch of hits for "Nicole Ritchie sucking cock." Not the best move at work.

Ouch. Jeff, ALWAYS turn on your 'safe search' option for google at work. It can really save your day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back