Nickle and dime me to death

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Well here it goes. I’m sure you’ve seen posts like this before, but I’m mad as hell at my recent increase in my health care premium. I’m a self employed one man company and for some reason the rest of the world thinks I have a ton of money. I DO NOT.
I also have received a mandate from the E.P.A. that pertains to my business and businesses like mine for which I must comply. This is a bogus mandate and is only designed to get money for our bloated government where ever they can get it.
Between the new mandate (a total of $800 in fees and a training course) and my new rate increase in health coverage I’m going to be paying out $400 more per month at a time that I can’t come close to affording it. That’s $400 I can’t spend at the local mom and pop store or Wall mart, that money is gone for good, maybe to pay for another Obama vacation.

I’m seriously considering going under the table with my business, cash only. Oh yes C.S.L.B …..F.U.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY in either party is seriously even trying to do anything about HC costs.

I had some modest hope that Obama might take the bull by the horns but his plan is still more of same.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY in either party is seriously even trying to do anything about HC costs.

I had some modest hope that Obama might take the bull by the horns but his plan is still more of same.

indeed. self employed people get screwed the worst too just like in taxes. the government pretty much hates small busiensses and does everything they can to make them fail

Well here it goes. I’m sure you’ve seen posts like this before, but I’m mad as hell at my recent increase in my health care premium. I’m a self employed one man company and for some reason the rest of the world thinks I have a ton of money. I DO NOT.
I also have received a mandate from the E.P.A. that pertains to my business and businesses like mine for which I must comply. This is a bogus mandate and is only designed to get money for our bloated government where ever they can get it.
Between the new mandate (a total of $800 in fees and a training course) and my new rate increase in health coverage I’m going to be paying out $400 more per month at a time that I can’t come close to affording it. That’s $400 I can’t spend at the local mom and pop store or Wall mart, that money is gone for good, maybe to pay for another Obama vacation.

I’m seriously considering going under the table with my business, cash only. Oh yes C.S.L.B …..F.U.

*This rant* Brought to you courtesy of the fallout of ObamaCare and the US GOVERMENT.

Then get out of trying to run a business. There are plenty of Americans who'll be happy to fill the gap.

Then get out of trying to run a business. There are plenty of Americans who'll be happy to fill the gap.
Unfortunately, no one can afford to, asshole.

We're punishing, holding back and discouraging the driving force of our economy. Brilliant.

Unfortunately, no one can afford to, asshole.

We're punishing, holding back and discouraging the driving force of our economy. Brilliant.

Absolutely. No one can either afford to or are waiting because of what's looming.

But you may bet the Statists will cry foul to those that won't budge and blame them when the collapse occurs.

*Wait For It*

Or our bloated military that is configured to fight a conventional war that is never going to happen.

I was hoping to see an expansion of the complaints here.

Is there anything stopping you from shopping around for better premiums? Did you know that businesses with fewer than 50 employees will get tax credits covering up to 50% of employee premiums RIGHT NOW? If you're the only "employee," that means your own personal coverage.

What is the EPA mandating that affects your business? Do you pollute something?

:confused: Maybe you should calm down before you have a heart attack and really get the screws put to you by your health insurer, and instead take some time to do a little investigating.

The answer to this one questions determines whether or not you get sympathy from me. Did you vote for obie wan know nothing?

The best idea launched during that scam of epic proportions was "allow everyone to shop across state lines." Make them compete. Knuckleheaded demonRats totally ignored that shit. Ignored allowing Americans to re import cheaper drugs from Canada too. DemonRats suck big time. They just suck and I cannot wait until NOV. Well, I guess I can.

I'm self employed and maintain my own insurance. My plan has recently increased about 8%. Vehicle registrations are up, insurance has a surcharge added. Flights have added taxes. My girlfriend smokes on occasion. A pack of marlboro lights is now as much as $11.00 per pack. It's all taxes. It's all taxes we are paying so Barak Obama can say see, I haven't raised taxes.

Forum List

Back