Nicki Haley Pinata at AFL-CIO meeting

A woman of color is hung and beaten in effigy by Democrats. Some traditions and legacy never die.

Is this not the same rhetoric democrats wagged their finger about in the wake of Gabriel Giffords shooting? Where's the call for civility?

What is/was your opinion on the bullseye posters?

As you knew when the "controversy" was getting all the bogus "play" by you hypocrites, the target symbols or bull's-eyes were nothing more than shorthand references to targeting political opponents for ELECTORAL defeat.

The yammering of you hypocrites was bullshit then and it still is.

I'm not worked up over someone beating the stuffing out of a pinata, either, although I do enjoy the fact that it allows people to see what hypocrites you liberal Dumbocrap hypocrites tend to be.

I have seen too many politicians and public figures killed by guns in my lifetime..

I have yet to see one hoisted on a rope and beaten with a broomstick

how about fists? does that count?

you're so fucking dishonest, really. its not like they are drawing bullseyes on conhgressional districts right?:rolleyes:

go have another...:alcoholic:

What is/was your opinion on the bullseye posters?

As you knew when the "controversy" was getting all the bogus "play" by you hypocrites, the target symbols or bull's-eyes were nothing more than shorthand references to targeting political opponents for ELECTORAL defeat.

I'm not worked up over someone beating the stuffing out of a pinata, either, although I do enjoy the fact that it allows people to see what hypocrites you liberal Dumbocrap hypocrites tend to be.

I have seen too many politicians and public figures killed by guns in my lifetime..

So we stand united in opposition to political assassination. And?

It can't REALLY be your contention (can it?) that using a bull's-eye or a cross-hairs target symbol in a political ad concerning "targeting" a political opponent for electoral defeat is any kind of an inducement to commit violence, I mean, REALLY?

:lol:

It can't REALLY be your contention (can it?) that using a bull's-eye or a cross-hairs target symbol in a political ad concerning "targeting" a political opponent for electoral defeat is any kind of an inducement to commit violence, I mean, REALLY?

I am OK with bulls eyes

Cross hairs are a different story

I am OK with bulls eyes

you have got to be shitting me. Having a target painted on your back is OK, but being pictured in cross-hairs is not? They both imply the exact same thing.

I am OK with bulls eyes

A distinction without a difference.

In the context of how they are used, they both mean EXACTLY the same fucking thing. And that meaning remains unchanged. Targetting a political opponent for ELECTORAL defeat. No implication of violence or any endorsement of violence.

The whining clamor about it is pure partisan hack bullshit. Always was. Always will be.

Hey libs...

which of these is OK, and which bothers you?

Bush pinata...
Bush-Pinata.jpg

Obama effigy...
obama_effigy_redondo_beach.jpg

Haley pinata...
d1bee46e2362683d7a5ef70dbfb5a149.JPG

Michelle Obama effigy...
6a00d83451af9f69e2016301ecc7e9970d-500wi

Palin effigy...
Palin-Effigy-Hanged.jpg

Maryland Democratic Rep. Frank Kratovil effigy...
rep-in-effigy.jpg

Personally, I think they are all rather disgusting.

A woman of color is hung and beaten in effigy by Democrats. Some traditions and legacy never die.

A woman of color is HANGED and beaten in effigy......(the proper structure of the sentence using the verb "hang")
Must be an uneducated republican.

Forum List

Back