Nickelback v Creed

Who sucks the most, Nickelback v Creed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cannot mention Chopin while mentioning Creed or Nickelback, it is illegal.

I wouldn't be surprised if you like either band, you are from norhtern Idaho. LOL Just kidding!

I voted for Creed. Although the music of both bands sucks equally, at least Nickelback is a cool name.

I always get a kick out of how many of their fans don't even know it's a football term. Probably because they're all chicks. :lol:

When I saw the "Nickleback v Creed" title my first thought was "They both suck" LOL I love this poll!

Creed is from the "If we didn't sound exactly like Pearl Jam we'd be dumpster diving at Denny's" School of music, so I had to say they sucked worse.

Thankfully you didn't include ColdPlay because as far as pure suckiness, they suck worst of all because they never had an original musical thought in their life.

When I saw the "Nickleback v Creed" title my first thought was "They both suck" LOL I love this poll!

Creed is from the "If we didn't sound exactly like Pearl Jam we'd be dumpster diving at Denny's" School of music, so I had to say they sucked worse.

Thankfully you didn't include ColdPlay because as far as pure suckiness, they suck worst of all because they never had an original musical thought in their life.
Thank You!
Will you please tell Dis this, she thinks they are quite orginal.

That and Chris Martin sings like Sting with his nuts caught in a vise. :lol:

Forum List

Back