Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Jitss617, Jan 25, 2020.

1. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,598
    No, they are concentration camps because by definition, a concentration camp is where you incarcrate a lot of people without due process of law in unhealthy conditions, usually based on their race or ethnicity.

Again, they have armed guards keeping people from getting in with camera crews.

True. So let's give then Amnesty and a path to citizenship, and they can pay their taxes. Done.

Um, we all saw the tape where Smirky and his little entitled Catholic Bastard friends were taunting him.

2. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,038
    You didn't see the part where Drunken McAWOL marched up into Sandman's personal space and started banging his stupid drum?

Did you immediately endorse violence against Sandman?
    Or did it take you a few days to work yourself into a lather?

3. Ghost of a Rider

Ghost of a Rider Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,008
    They're not being incarcerated, they're being detained pending the completion of the process. Hence the name detention center. And being detained at the border when seeking asylum or trying to cross over illegally is due process. It is the legal, standard procedure when dealing with this sort of thing and always has been.

Nothing illegal is happening here.

They're being detained based on their legal status as illegal immigrants or asylum seekers. It's not Trump's fault that most of them are from Hispanic countries.

They had armed guards before any camera crews came along and they keep everybody from getting in that has no business being there.

That's easy enough but it's almost never as simple as that. They're not going to just offer amnesty to anyone without asking some questions and trying to determine in some way if this person might be a criminal, a gang member or just a general drain on our resources.

They weren't taunting him and they wouldn't have been able to anyway if he hadn't approached them in the first place. Something you refuse to even acknowledge.

4. Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,345
    JoeB131, fortunately, is too much of a weak, impotent, worthless, Gillettized coward to actually act on his blather. He'll hurl all manner of threats from the safe anonymity of an internet forum, but face to face with someone like Nick Sandmann, he'd slink off like a cockroach fleeing the light. Surely he knows that starting something would result in him getting his worthless ass stomped into the ground.

Here, however, is an article about the sort of badass that JoeB131 likes to pretend he is.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,598
    Naw, I just thought he was a little punk who needed to get smacked around a bit.

Wow, that's a mastery of shithouse lawyering there, buddy. If you call it something different, then it becomes that.

I don't think Hitler Called his concentration camps that, either.

But that begs the question WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM US?

Why not? A smaller percentage of the immigrant population is criminal than the native population.

Again- 11 years in the Army. I have nothing to prove to a Mormon Cockroach.

6. Ghost of a Rider

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,008
    I don't call it something different, that happens to be what they're called: detention centers.

Well, we know he didn't call them detention centers.

I know you won't answer this but I'll ask anyway: What part of what I said is not true?

I believe the purpose of the guards is to make sure none slip out and into the U.S. before they're processed.

Exactly. We have quite enough citizen thieves and murderers without importing more, thank you very much.

7. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,598
    Oh, so all Hitler need to do was call Auschwitz a "Detention Center" and that would have been fine with you? Dachau was originally called a "protective Custody facility"

Especially those brown ones...

Nothing you say is true... you are a shithouse lawyer.

Processing would take all of ten minutes... and there's no reason to keep reporters out unless you were hiding what you are trying to do.

8. Ghost of a Rider

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,008
    You said I called it something different. I did not.

Having said that, you're the one who seems to have a problem with word designations, not me. The real determining factor as to the nature of these facilities is not what they're called but rather, what they do there. In that respect, a border detention center has nothing in common with a Nazi concentration camp.

Are these so called "brown ones" worse than the others?

Just as I thought.

First of all, processing does not take ten minutes. You can't determine if a person has a criminal record or what their intentions are in that amount of time. Second, allowing reporters in will accomplish nothing but to make the processing take even longer.

So if you want these people to be processed in a thorough and timely manner, you're going to have to keep the reporters out so border patrol and CBP can do their jobs.

9. Toddsterpatriot

Toddsterpatriot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,038
    Naw, I just thought he was a little punk who needed to get smacked around a bit.

He needs a smack, but he is a veteran...….

Why not? A smaller percentage of the immigrant population is criminal than the native population.

What percentage of illegal aliens are criminal?

10. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,598
    We know exactly what they do there. The forcibly incarcerate human beings in inhumane situations because of their race.. which you are just fine with.

Sure we can.

upload_2020-2-15_9-14-48.jpeg
    We can reasonably determine this person isn't a criminal. See. that was fucking easy.

Letting reporters in would prevent people like you stop denying they are concentration camps.

• Funny Funny x 1