Nick Berg video: Hoax?

Thought from far left, probably a kid, check out the source however, conspiracies and all:

www.apfn.org:

American Patriot Friends Network a/k/a American Patriot Fax Network was founded Feb. 21, 1993. We started with faxing daily reports from the Weaver-Harris trials. Then on Feb. 28 1993, The BATF launched Operation Showtime - "The Siege on the Branch Davidians". From this point, it's been the Death of Vince Foster, the Oklahoma Bombing, TWA-800, The Train Deaths, Bio-War, on and on. We are not anti-government, we are anti-corrupt-government.
A Patriot is one who loves God, Family and Country.....
We believe Patriots should rule America.... Please join in the fight with us in seeking TRUTH, JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR ALL AMERICANS....

This is kind of ridiculous,don't you think? If Dems have to come up with stuff like this,you must be worried about November.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Thought from far left, probably a kid, check out the source however, conspiracies and all:

www.apfn.org:

American Patriot Friends Network a/k/a American Patriot Fax Network was founded Feb. 21, 1993. We started with faxing daily reports from the Weaver-Harris trials. Then on Feb. 28 1993, The BATF launched Operation Showtime - "The Siege on the Branch Davidians". From this point, it's been the Death of Vince Foster, the Oklahoma Bombing, TWA-800, The Train Deaths, Bio-War, on and on. We are not anti-government, we are anti-corrupt-government.
A Patriot is one who loves God, Family and Country.....
We believe Patriots should rule America.... Please join in the fight with us in seeking TRUTH, JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR ALL AMERICANS....

Credible or crap?!! I can't tell,I know there are people on here who can spot that stuff a lot quicker than I!

If it's so ridiculous, how do you explain the questions raised by that site?

I'm not saying the CIA killed Berg, that might be a little far-fetched. But there are too many discrepancies to just dismiss it as liberal propoganda.

Originally posted by Patriot54

I'm not saying the CIA killed Berg, that might be a little far-fetched. But there are too many discrepancies to just dismiss it as liberal propoganda.

When did you stop beating your wife?

not for me---I dismiss it easily--Do you know who killed Kennedy too?

Dilloduck - why don't you try and dismiss this "easily"...

1) extremely convenient "wag the dog" timing at the height of furor regarding U.S. torture of Iraqis

2) CNN poll question: "Is the Berg killing a reason for withholding any remaining Iraq prisoner abuse pictures?" Bush has been reported to be struggling with question of whether Pentagon should release additional torture photos. Given that the alleged decapitation of Berg was allegedly prompted by the first wave of torture photos, Bush could now cite "national security" issues for witholding additional materials.

3) Berg's last known whereabouts was in U.S. custody.

4) Berg shown in video wearing orange jumpsuit known to be of U.S. issue (compare with pictures at Guantanamo).

5) Berg mysteriously captured by Al-Quaeda (still wearing jumpsuit). Either he escaped from U.S. captors or U.S. let him out -- with orange suit and all -- to be immediately apprehended by Al-Quaeda (before he had a chance to change).

6) Tape obviously spliced together and heavily edited. Goes from a) Berg sitting in chair talking about family, to b) Berg sitting on floor with hooded "militants" behind, to c) blurry camera movement, to d) almost motionless Berg on floor as head cut off.

7) Audio clearly dubbed in.

8) "Arab" reader flips through pages of "statement" and keeps ending up on the same page. Perhaps doesn't even known enough Arabic to recognize what page he's on?

9) "Arabs" have lily-white hands and (other exposed) skin.

10) "Arabs" have Western-style body posture and mannerisms.

11) When Berg decapitated, there was almost no blood. If Berg were still alive at this point, with the cut starting at front of throat, blood would have been spraying everywhere. Berg's severed head, the floor, Berg's clothes, and even the hand of the "Arab" who decapitated Berg had no visible blood on it.

12) Berg's body didn't move while on the ground. Although held down, Berg would have tried to instinctively wiggle and writhe away from captor's grip.

13) Camera angle made it impossible to see if Berg's eyes were even open.

14) Alleged "scream" from Berg sounded to be that of a woman and was clearly dubbed in.

15) Berg goes to great trouble to identify himself, providing information about his family. Why? To elicit greater sympathy? Or to provide a positive ID. FBI visited Berg family in an attempt to "verify his identity". Guy in video looks very little like Berg photos provided by family.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Will somebody PLEASE close the damn door to the Twilight Zone?

Hopefully after the election it will be closed for another 4 years!

???WHAT???

Democratic playbook p. 89 Use 'prove a negative,' since it's impossible to prove. Looks like you are using conspiracies to do just that! You should be so proud! :rolleyes:

Problem is you walked in and just thought you could do this here, most of us won't by your sorry attempt.:p:

Originally posted by krisy
Myabe you should have been a lawyer,Kat!

LOL I was accepted to law school, just got married instead! :tinfoil:

Originally posted by Kathianne Problem is you walked in and just thought you could do this here...[/B]
Yes, I thought I come here and raise some valid questions - if you can't answer them, just say so. That is the point - nobody can explain it.

Forum List

Back