Nice work, dummy!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
From what I've read about it, Eminem's new album is devoted almost entirely to trying to get Bush out of office. Pretty smart move to release it two weeks after the election, huh? By the time it comes out, it will be entirely inconsequential. He's even got an MTV special coming up that's still trying to use the whole "make your voice heard! Get out and vote!" thing. Seriously, I like this guy better when he's killing people and doing lots of drugs. Maybe for his next album, he'll comment on the Clinton impeachment, seeing as how he's being so topical and all. :rolleyes:

Dan said:
From what I've read about it, Eminem's new album is devoted almost entirely to trying to get Bush out of office. Pretty smart move to release it two weeks after the election, huh? By the time it comes out, it will be entirely inconsequential. He's even got an MTV special coming up that's still trying to use the whole "make your voice heard! Get out and vote!" thing. Seriously, I like this guy better when he's killing people and doing lots of drugs. Maybe for his next album, he'll comment on the Clinton impeachment, seeing as how he's being so topical and all. :rolleyes:

Maybe he'll come out with something like "Vote Or Die" like P Diddy! :rotflmao:

Seriously, though, Eminem is getting a bit old. Still a brilliant rapper, and just as vulgar, but the novelty is wearing thin.

Maybe he'll come out with something like "Vote Or Die" like P Diddy!

Have you seen Lil Jon's new T-shirts? It's the exact same design as the "Vote or Die" ones, but they say "Crunk or Die!" I'm not a big fan of Lil Jon (well, his music, he seems like an alright guy personally) but that made me laugh.

As for Eminem, yeah, he's a really talented rapper, but his new album is horrible. Dude's got an entire song devoted to trash-talking Christopher Reeves. Again. Like he did on his first two albums. And he has an entire verse on one song devoted to farts.

Personally, I like the serious Eminem a lot better. "Stan" was his best song, in my opinion, he needs to get back to stuff like that.

Forum List

Back