Nice Voter Supression Drive Going On In South Carolina

NATO AIR said:
really? funny the same thing is happening in wisconsin

http://milwaukee.indymedia.org/images/2004/10/202046.jpg

i guess to believe this kind of thing happens, you have to witness it. i saw it happen in baltimore in 2002, and in florida in 2000. i went to a HBCU where many of the students were given the run around about their voting rights when they tried to register, while their white counterparts at the white college across the way had no such problems.

how i wish the world were as color blind as the military is, but its not. fear and supression are not new phenonomona, in fact they're old and tired dirty tricks.

To me, the fact that this has happened in more than one location makes it all the more likely that the NAACP is behind it and this is an organized effort to inflame black voters.

And as you yourself stated "i'm accusing zealots of doing this," - don't you think there is an ample number of zealots in the NAACP?

Merlin1047 said:
To me, the fact that this has happened in more than one location makes it all the more likely that the NAACP is behind it and this is an organized effort to inflame black voters.

And as you yourself stated "i'm accusing zealots of doing this," - don't you think there is an ample number of zealots in the NAACP?

well the NAACP does have its number of zealots, yea

for Years i Posted On an Abc Board, then eventually Switched to:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/discussions/default.asp

they Had a Special Category for Threads about Politics and another about religion. Recently their Two best Categories were abolished. Someone recommended this Board.

while Some of the Posters On the Other Board would be Happy to engage you in debate citing specific examples of specific abuses, my Main priority is Painting my House. i Got a day Off because of the Rain.

Gotta go Do some Shopping.

Try Thinking. Sometimes it Hurts to Find you are Wrong, but it Feels so Good when you Finally get it Right!

:bye1:

NATO AIR said:
whoa you accused the guy of writing the letter himself, with no evidence at all to support it.

And you accused and over zealous GOP supporter of writing it with no evidence to support it. Why is that okay but it is not okay to turn it around?

Are you holding a double standard? Sure sounds like it.

This voter suppression crap is just that BS!!!! Its all a lie by dumbass democrats to try to claim that they really won the election just like the crybabies did in 2000. DEMOCRATS ARE CRYBABIES!!!! This is what we need to do to people who think they are being "supressed" :whip:

freeandfun1 said:
And you accused and over zealous GOP supporter of writing it with no evidence to support it. Why is that okay but it is not okay to turn it around?

Are you holding a double standard? Sure sounds like it.

aye, you have a problem.

this has happened in the past alright? that means there's a history of it, right?

alright, so i can reasonably blame some good ol boy who wanted to scare up the black folks... because it happens, still, shamefully even though we're in the 21st century

but blame a person with no history, well that's different. there is no evidence to support him doing this himself.

BUT THERE IS history of people doing this in the past to scare and intimidate and surpress black voting. i'm not saying everything that was told in florida happened, but shit like that and this still does happen in the world today.

i'm sorry it does, i do believe it is not near as bad as it once was. but it is still around.

NATO AIR said:
aye, you have a problem.

this has happened in the past alright? that means there's a history of it, right?

alright, so i can reasonably blame some good ol boy who wanted to scare up the black folks... because it happens, still, shamefully even though we're in the 21st century

but blame a person with no history, well that's different. there is no evidence to support him doing this himself.

BUT THERE IS history of people doing this in the past to scare and intimidate and surpress black voting. i'm not saying everything that was told in florida happened, but shit like that and this still does happen in the world today.

i'm sorry it does, i do believe it is not near as bad as it once was. but it is still around.

And the Dems have a history of having dead people and convicted felons vote. So I guess there is good reason why the GOP wants to verify the identity of those wanting to vote.

And DO NOT forget.... in the 60's those attempting to suppress the black vote in the South were DEMOCRATS! KKK Byrd and others. History shows that if it was not for the efforts of the GOP, the CIVIL rights ammendment would not have passed. The southern DEMOCRATS were against it!

You are very ignorant of history or have selective memory.

This smells like Karl Rove, if they can’t win it, they will fudge it again, they don’t care time is growing short.

You would not believe the technology we have today to make it easy for a party to do something like this. You might be able to find some of these images online; Texas would be a good place to start looking.
They are visual maps with color patterns, that represent both parties, this is easy to do since you are only dealing with two parties. You can see which districts you won in the past, or your strong areas of registered party voters, allowing you through computer programs calculate by using the brilliant theory of equilibrium or non-cooperative game theory’ developed by 1994 Nobel Laureate John Forbes Nash. His life was portrayed to a nicer degree in the movie Beautiful Mind, staring Russell Crowe.
Professor Nash developed this mathematical theory, which has greatly benefited society in the root of all Evil (economics), and World Trade.
Mr. Nash much like has been written to some degree about the brilliant Karl Rove, has had trouble telling truth from reality, he had a bout of madness; it is a fascinating story of darkness in the human mind.http://nobelprize.org/economics/laureates/1994/nash-autobio.html
Getting back on topic, I see a pattern of recognition, when you spend millions on a race for power why not use the best technology, $ money $ can buy.

White knight said:
This smells like Karl Rove, if they can’t win it, they will fudge it again, they don’t care time is growing short.

Yes...of course. All evil in the world comes from Karl Rove. i am so frightened.

I thought the saying was money was the root of all Evil? :dev1:

Forum List

Back