Nice trivial world we live in eh?

Sounds as though the Renton police and prosecution service are attempting some sort of cover-up. Their actions certainly make it look as though they have something to hide.

I love the notion they're actually acknowledging they're guilty of what the cartoon asserts.

How do individuals tolerate such bullshit?

When the fuck are you going to wake up?

Let's see...burning an American flag is okay because it's supposed to be one's freedom of speech to do so, but mocking cops via cartoon video doesn't get the same protection?

Let's see...burning an American flag is okay because it's supposed to be one's freedom of speech to do so, but mocking cops via cartoon video doesn't get the same protection?
When I clicked on this thread I was expecting a story about some British guy mocking the "Bobbies".

This is what happens in a Police State.

Bullies hate it when they're lampooned.

I expect they'll invent some excuse for harassing the author.

Thank God for the Constitution and our First amendment.

This is precisely why we have free speech. To prevent government officials from trying to shut the people down for criticizing them.

Who says it won't get the same protection? You're jumping the gun. Before something can be declared unconstitutional, first there has to be at least an indictment. I don't see this going very far.

Forum List

Back