Nice to meet you all

Ocean56

Nov 11, 2008
Hello, everyone, I'm another "new kid on the block" who is from AOL and enjoys political discussions.

Just one question for now; how does one go about choosing the pictures some of you have on your posts? I see some great ones here, and would like to add something I would like for mine. I'm just not sure what the procedure is.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to posting with you all. Great "smiley" emoticons, by the way. :eusa_angel:

Ocean

Hello, everyone, I'm another "new kid on the block" who is from AOL and enjoys political discussions.

Just one question for now; how does one go about choosing the pictures some of you have on your posts? I see some great ones here, and would like to add something I would like for mine. I'm just not sure what the procedure is.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to posting with you all. Great "smiley" emoticons, by the way. :eusa_angel:

Ocean

i was gonna tell you till i read the last sentence..good luck

Click "user CP", then "edit avatar". If you have a picture on your hard drive that you want to use, click "browse". It has to be small enough to fit, so you may have to edit it and resize it.

This board is more liberal (meaning, it's easier to use, not politically left) about the size of avatars than most.

Click OK, and you've got a picture.

BTW, logic and facts will get you more kudos than smilies. Use with moderation.;)

Click "user CP", then "edit avatar". If you have a picture on your hard drive that you want to use, click "browse". It has to be small enough to fit, so you may have to edit it and resize it.

This board is more liberal (meaning, it's easier to use, not politically left) about the size of avatars than most. Click OK, and you've got a picture.
BTW, logic and facts will get you more kudos than smilies. Use with moderation.;)

Thanks; I've changed my mind and decided to do without one for now.

Ocean

Forum List

Back