Nice to meet people

Nice and welcome.

I am european.

Do like to discuss race and Relationship in USMB.

I like little more things.

:1peleas:
Welcome, Skinny 32! You'll find plenty of people here who enjoy talking about race and race relations, too.
Have a snack and make yourself comfortable!
upload_2018-9-30_10-43-20.png

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Welcome, Skinny_32.

A few years back on a Cruise of the Baltic I heard a lecture on a cruise ship given by Lech Walesca when our Port O Call was in Poland. You wouldn't be related to him would you? Your resemblance is uncanny if you aren't.

Welcome, Skinny_32.

A few years back on a Cruise of the Baltic I heard a lecture on a cruise ship given by Lech Walesca when our Port O Call was in Poland. You wouldn't be related to him would you? Your resemblance is uncanny if you aren't.

All this Poland aren't my best of Europe is better of Germany, Norway, Russia etc etc as knew.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Welcome, Skinny_32.

All this Poland aren't my best of Europe is better of Germany, Norway, Russia etc etc as knew.

:auiqs.jpg:
Oh, I thought Poland was such a beautiful place. They had beautiful parks and residences, and our guide there was a historian who explained the people's problems with being constantly invaded historically by a neighbor in the eastern Baltic and another somewhat south of their country. No offense intended, really. I just hadn't considered Peristroika very much because their conflict occurred when I was young and lived on another continent. I did, however, recall seeing images on tv which came across as awful cold, and we only heard about it for a lot less time than our European neighbors may have. I have to hand it to the Europeans, Germany, Norway, and St. Petersburg, Russia are faboulous places to be a tourist at, too. Every bit of their landscaping that I saw shows a lot of care on the part of the native peoples of the regions you mentioned. :redface:

Welcome, Skinny_32.

WHAT!!!!!!! Lech is Old and Grey Haired,anyhow sk,don't really look like him,just sayin steven

Nice and welcome.

I am european.

Do like to discuss race and Relationship in USMB.

I like little more things.

:1peleas:
Welcome...

We discuss race...

The race to the bottom.

Some have attempted relationships here.

We ply them with alcohol, roofies and assorted intoxicants...

We turn the music up, really loud, drag them into the basement, bathroom or bedroom...

Cover their mouths to stifle their screams and them we hypnotize them...

Then we release them in 36 years to a therapist and tell them to say a Republican did it.

Forum List

Back