Nice to meet everyone

CivFan

Rookie
Dec 6, 2012
Texas
I am a software consultant that moved to the Northeast to escape the recession. I have voted 95% GOP all my voting life, but wonder why all the money appears to be in "liberalland".

Are you wondering why your vote does not effect the whole country?

Are you wondering why your vote does not effect the whole country?

I have lived in red states most of my life, but the poverty was too much to bear. Since moving to the Northeast money hasn't been a problem. Even in the Northeast, I tried living in New Hampshire and just wound up doing work in Massachusetts. Red states just seem like hard places to make money, perhaps with the exception of Texas. MA, CT, MD, DE and NJ seem to be where all the money is.

Wondering why a software consultant needs to live near his customers. Its software, use the internet.

Hello every one.I am very glad to become the part of this community.It will be very nice experience to discuss and share with you people.My self is a business professional and will share my past experiences of my business world.Take and best wishes to all of you.Thanks.
Hello, Adan. We'd like to welcome you to USMB, but you need to read the rules. Everyone makes his or her own Introductory thread separate from others who have made their own intro thread. This courtesy would be recommended by me and appreciated by the USMB community. ;)

Civ IV was better than Civ V.

Pirates could have been better.

Meier needs to update Railroads! for Windows 7.

Forum List

Back