Nice sportsmanship Canuck fans

When it comes to rioting after sporting events no one can touch us Americans. We should just shrink back and try not to say anything to the Canadians, fore we have no room to throw stones. (no pun intended).:eusa_shhh:

Would there have been riots in Vancouver if Canada had lost to the US in the Olympic Gold Medal hockey game?

Of course.

One ancient DUI gets you Banned For Life in Canada from you are an American.

No biggie -been there approx 10 times -- the seawall in Stanley Park is great people-watching..........................

Last edited:
A sportscaster for Washington State University - Bob Robertson (been around forever) signoff line: ALWAYS BE A GOOD SPORT - BE A GOOD SPORT ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I mentioned before in this forum that I had an ancient DUI (2 actually back-to-back). But no accidents of any kind. Wasn't like I was all over the road.

I got off probation in early 1998. 200 hours of community service.

A few years ago - I read an article about Canada banning Americans with DUI convictions FOR LIFE - from entering Canada.

(I had forgotton about how the Canucks tried to embarrass President Bush over his 1970s DUI)

Here's the thing: If Canada wants to ban American citizens with DUIs for life - thats OK.

I DON"T LIKE THE FREAKING DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadian citizens with DUIs are free to enter the US.

ie BC Premier Gordan Campbell who almost drove off a cliff while on vacation on the Big Island and was SMASH-MOUTH!!!!! (he did get his license suspended - big freaking deal)

I wish the State Dept would get on the Canucks case about this inequality.

How about a 10 year ban (instead of for life) - on both sides? Seems fair to me.

Did you notice the booing inside the arena while the bruins players were hoisting the stanley cup???????????????????????????????

New Topics

Forum List

Back