Nice Place - I'll Take It

there is a big gun show....you can rent a flame thrower...i cant convince anyone to go with me....its like a 9 hour drive from here but you can rent all kinds of weapons...for the day or hour

there is a big gun show....you can rent a flame thrower...i cant convince anyone to go with me....its like a 9 hour drive from here but you can rent all kinds of weapons...for the day or hour

You, with a whole bunch of weapons at your disposal? I can't possibly imagine why you couldn't convince anyone to go with you... :eusa_eh:

And, actually, to already have one rep power with only 17 posts, you're doing pretty good..

Really? Cool........cuz I have absolutely no idea how rep power works. :eusa_drool:

Then what'aya want some for? :confused: There's no actual real purpose behind it, and it sure as fuck doesn't make the mortgage payment for ya...

Cuz if people have it, I want more than them!!! :lol: I'm not worried about my mortgage payment, I was told the government was going to pick up the tab.

Really? Cool........cuz I have absolutely no idea how rep power works. :eusa_drool:

Then what'aya want some for? :confused: There's no actual real purpose behind it, and it sure as fuck doesn't make the mortgage payment for ya...

Cuz if people have it, I want more than them!!! :lol: I'm not worried about my mortgage payment, I was told the government was going to pick up the tab.

So was I.. But I'm still popping $1300 a monthh out of what Obama let's me keep of my paychecks.. I feel cheated. :evil:

Ask this guy:

$dick-cheney-gun.jpg

So was I.. But I'm still popping $1300 a monthh out of what Obama let's me keep of my paychecks.. I feel cheated. :evil:

He knows who voted for him and who didn't......that is how he knows who to take from and who to give to. Didn't you get the memo?

He knows who voted for him and who didn't......that is how he knows who to take from and who to give to. Didn't you get the memo?

There was a memo? :confused: Maybe I got nixed off the memo list for writing Eeyore in...

Ya better not pout
Ya better not cry
Ya better not shout I'm tellin you why
Barack Obama's comin
To town

He's makin a list
They call the census
Acorn's workin it
to get the de-tails
Barack Obama's comin
To town

He'll see you when you're sleeping
He'll know when you're awake
He'll know if you vote Dem or Pug
So vote Dem for goodness sake!

(Yes, that just came out as I typed it. Thanks kwc!)

in truth i knew you had done that...not hard to figure out....i did not know that about dive con..that certainly makes a wee bit of sense and if i were talking to him...it would matter...

you however did not come in with the attitude....i have no problem with the board growing...that is what it exists for....i welcom people who have views they wish to express...you know i am for anyones freedom of speech...but that does not mean they dont have to accept the consequences of their actions...now does it?
actually, bones, the only one that came here "with attitude" is Malcontent
and then because Liability was friends with him openly, it got passed onto him and like most would he reacted to it
maybe he over reacted, but it was a reaction none the less
and JenT, all she did was defend her friends
what the hell is wrong with that?

Oh stop... You're making me Blush, Divey...

:)

peace...
hey, you've deserved every hit you've taken
you brought that on yourself
Liability kinda got dragged into it
and jen got it mearly by association

i dont think you will see amny former hannity posters admit it when they join from this point out
there is a REASON they are leaving that place
i would think that alone should be enough to give each person a chance to develope on their own

I Deserved some it... Others have to Own what they did also.

And I NEVER Attacked First.

That's simply the Facts.

But that's behind us... ;)

peace...
mal, come on, nearly all of your first few posts here were attacks of some kind
your intro thread was so over the top its no wonder half the board got pissed at you
just relax a bit and give it a rest

your intro thread was so over the top its no wonder half the board got pissed at you

I have been Divey...

And I didn't Attack one Person here First... That's simply a Fact.

You don't Need to Instruct me on what I am already doing...

peace...

I Deserved some it... Others have to Own what they did also.

And I NEVER Attacked First.

That's simply the Facts.

But that's behind us... ;)

peace...

Difficult to do when your schtick is being a "malcontent". Whining and bitching is his stock in trade.

Forum List

Back