Nice Place - I'll Take It

A good number of you have been well-received, too. One of you I actually downright *like*, tho I won't tell who.. Seemingly, three are here to cause trouble... Or, two definite trouble, and one tag-along groupie.

My opinion stands as it is until I see otherwise... Now, since I don't want my Del spanking for the day this early in the morning.... :eusa_angel:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dis again.

Well, get too spreadin', puppy. I need my fix! :eusa_drool:

Hey, throw this dog a bone and give me a taste........my rep is hurting bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
del spankings? *evil smile*

oooooooo and why didnt midnight thank me for my posts..some little hidden message there midnight?

It gives me something to look forward to during the latter half of my day. Right now, I'm busy cleaning and doing laundry, and posting, and don't have time to give said spankings the full attention they deserve... :eusa_whistle:

I'm the cat that's bringing most of them here Bonez.... But I can make no warranties on how they'll be perceived or how they will act, or who THEY might invite. Most of them I have known online for many years and they are good people.

If you want to blame someone, blame me or blame Divecon. He invited me here. This all started with Kat, who invited Divecon.

The board is growing. That's been one of my little missions, to help it grow, since I came here.

You'll like asgardshill. Trust me.

in truth i knew you had done that...not hard to figure out....i did not know that about dive con..that certainly makes a wee bit of sense and if i were talking to him...it would matter...

you however did not come in with the attitude....i have no problem with the board growing...that is what it exists for....i welcom people who have views they wish to express...you know i am for anyones freedom of speech...but that does not mean they dont have to accept the consequences of their actions...now does it?
actually, bones, the only one that came here "with attitude" is Malcontent
and then because Liability was friends with him openly, it got passed onto him and like most would he reacted to it
maybe he over reacted, but it was a reaction none the less
and JenT, all she did was defend her friends
what the hell is wrong with that?

Oh stop... You're making me Blush, Divey...

:)

peace...

fuck a bit jumpy...we are sick of the hannity board members coming here to cause trouble...simple as that...no one is jumpy..we are just bored with their bullshit....since you have received a warm welcome from jent...you have marked yourself as one of them..excuse me if i dont welcome more trouble and trash to the board.

Well, bless your heart! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm actually a disgraced former poster at that particular board - had my chevrons ripped off and everything by the PTB there just like in the movies. And I for one am perfectly willing to leave all my baggage from that particular web entity behind as I blaze new trails here. So we should get along fine. :eusa_angel:

fuck a bit jumpy...we are sick of the hannity board members coming here to cause trouble...simple as that...no one is jumpy..we are just bored with their bullshit....since you have received a warm welcome from jent...you have marked yourself as one of them..excuse me if i dont welcome more trouble and trash to the board.

Well, bless your heart! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm actually a disgraced former poster at that particular board - had my chevrons ripped off and everything by the PTB there just like in the movies. And I for one am perfectly willing to leave all my baggage from that particular web entity behind as I blaze new trails here. So we should get along fine. :eusa_angel:
Blaze being the operative word!:badgrin:

Hey, throw this dog a bone and give me a taste........my rep is hurting bad.

And, actually, to already have one rep power with only 17 posts, you're doing pretty good..

Really? Cool........cuz I have absolutely no idea how rep power works. :eusa_drool:
It's just a little peer review/feedback system that works pretty well. It's also closely guarded against abuse, by Gunny and the Mods.

i'll turn the car around and nobody'll get ice cream if y'all don't chill.
everybody, myself included, has gotten off on the wrong foot at some point in our lives. let's all take a deep breath and let it go.

if you want to slag each other some more over this-take it to the flame zone.

thanks

del... Let me Apologize for any Issues from my Entry...

I did not Enter this Venue for any other Reason than to be a Member...

I was Cocky, and I was Attacked for, Justifiably or not... Some People who Obsess on me Joined the Forum after me and Joined in...

That Initial Situation is over and I am here to Debate and Enjoy a Much Less Restricted Venue.

Anyway...

If anybody doesn't like my Apology, then they can... Not like it. ;)

:)

peace...

Oh, and MM.. If I were going to dislike someone by association, I'd have disliked them prior to their ever showing up simply because *you* brought them. Instead, I waited til they actually posted quite a few times...

Right now, I'm busy cleaning and doing laundry, and posting, and don't have time to give said spankings the full attention they deserve... :eusa_whistle:

There are spankings here? I knew this place was gonna be great ...

i like to blaze new trails with a bic and a can of hair spray

Aqua Net makes the best flame thrower...
De-Solv-It beats all the alcohol-based home flame throwers by miles. It's d-limonene based, pump-powered, throws a mean flame 6 feet, and keeps burning after impact. Which means as you continue spraying more, the fire spreads with no need anymore for the lighter. Citrus oil, really nasty when ignited.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back