Nice Place - I'll Take It

you know i am for anyones freedom of speech...but that does not mean they dont have to accept the consequences of their actions...now does it?
No one ever said they don't. Let THEM accept consequences for their own actions. But do NEW ones have to bear your prejudice against others? You're going to pre-judge folks simply because of where they might have posted before?

Got a heads-up via mycowardice's late blog about this place. Lots of familiar handles here and lots of lebensraum, so here I am.

The Readers Digest version of all things asgardshill:

- I write stuff for a living.

- I came within a case of the sniffles of getting a ride on the Space Shuttle Columbia back in the 80s.

- I once woke a US President out of a sound sleep to tell him about an attack on US forces in the Middle East.

- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX , and it is my firm belief that XXXXXXXXXXXXXX as a prerequisite.

- I drop out of sight from time to time because I have almost no attention span.

That about covers it. So, here we go.

^Classic Flameout... Maybe the Greatest of all time...

Fuse on the Tampon...

Great Shit, that was... Welcome!

:)

peace...

fuck a bit jumpy...we are sick of the ******* board members coming here to cause trouble...simple as that...no one is jumpy..we are just bored with their bullshit....since you have received a warm welcome from jent...you have marked yourself as one of them..excuse me if i dont welcome more trouble and trash to the board.
I'm the cat that's bringing most of them here Bonez.... But I can make no warranties on how they'll be perceived or how they will act, or who THEY might invite. Most of them I have known online for many years and they are good people.

If you want to blame someone, blame me or blame Divecon. He invited me here. This all started with Kat, who invited Divecon.

The board is growing. That's been one of my little missions, to help it grow, since I came here.

You'll like asgardshill. Trust me.

in truth i knew you had done that...not hard to figure out....i did not know that about dive con..that certainly makes a wee bit of sense and if i were talking to him...it would matter...

you however did not come in with the attitude....i have no problem with the board growing...that is what it exists for....i welcom people who have views they wish to express...you know i am for anyones freedom of speech...but that does not mean they dont have to accept the consequences of their actions...now does it?
actually, bones, the only one that came here "with attitude" is Malcontent
and then because Liability was friends with him openly, it got passed onto him and like most would he reacted to it
maybe he over reacted, but it was a reaction none the less
and JenT, all she did was defend her friends
what the hell is wrong with that?

i can certainly judge them as quickly as they have judged us. they being the ones that came here with no other intention of making trouble...baiting threads etc.

i dont blindly defend anyone..do you? especially when they are being asses...oddly enough i have discovered if you let someone be an ass without comment they continue to be asses.

I'm the cat that's bringing most of them here Bonez.... But I can make no warranties on how they'll be perceived or how they will act, or who THEY might invite. Most of them I have known online for many years and they are good people.

If you want to blame someone, blame me or blame Divecon. He invited me here. This all started with Kat, who invited Divecon.

The board is growing. That's been one of my little missions, to help it grow, since I came here.

You'll like asgardshill. Trust me.

in truth i knew you had done that...not hard to figure out....i did not know that about dive con..that certainly makes a wee bit of sense and if i were talking to him...it would matter...

you however did not come in with the attitude....i have no problem with the board growing...that is what it exists for....i welcom people who have views they wish to express...you know i am for anyones freedom of speech...but that does not mean they dont have to accept the consequences of their actions...now does it?
and then because Liability was friends with him openly, it got passed onto him and like most would he reacted to it

Pretty much all three of them are insulting as all hell.. Ok, 2 are insulting, 1 is just downright annoying... If you've got 3 out of 3 that turn out to try and upset the masses, standard consensus is anyone who's openly, and gleefully welcomed by those three is probably someone to beware of. That will be taken in to consideration, and also weighed with the new persons first couple posts to the board. The combination of that dictates how they'll generally be received. I think that's the case with any well-established board you log in to as a new member...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OnWAOqZj58&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OnWAOqZj58&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

i'll turn the car around and nobody'll get ice cream if y'all don't chill.
everybody, myself included, has gotten off on the wrong foot at some point in our lives. let's all take a deep breath and let it go.

if you want to slag each other some more over this-take it to the flame zone.

thanks

Pretty much all three of them are insulting as all hell.. Ok, 2 are insulting, 1 is just downright annoying... If you've got 3 out of 3 that turn out to try and upset the masses, standard consensus is anyone who's openly, and gleefully welcomed by those three is probably someone to beware of. That will be taken in to consideration, and also weighed with the new persons first couple posts to the board. The combination of that dictates how they'll generally be received. I think that's the case with any well-established board you log in to as a new member...

Actually you have a good number of us from the other board, but some of us are just looking for good honest interesting discussion and are not engaged in the sport of "lib smashing" or whatever new term comes down the pike. Some are provocative for the sake of being provocative. Others of us are grown ups.

Actually you have a good number of us from the other board, but some of us are just looking for good honest interesting discussion and are not engaged in the sport of "lib smashing" or whatever new term comes down the pike. Some are provocative for the sake of being provocative. Others of us are grown ups.

A good number of you have been well-received, too. One of you I actually downright *like*, tho I won't tell who.. Seemingly, three are here to cause trouble... Or, two definite trouble, and one tag-along groupie.

My opinion stands as it is until I see otherwise... Now, since I don't want my Del spanking for the day this early in the morning.... :eusa_angel:

A good number of you have been well-received, too. One of you I actually downright *like*, tho I won't tell who.. Seemingly, three are here to cause trouble... Or, two definite trouble, and one tag-along groupie.

My opinion stands as it is until I see otherwise... Now, since I don't want my Del spanking for the day this early in the morning.... :eusa_angel:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dis again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dis again.

Well, get too spreadin', puppy. I need my fix! :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back