Nice NewsWeek article read...What Bush Got Right

"Agents of intolerence..."

McCainFalwell.jpg

:lol:I see you have nothing of substance to say? Can't explain it aye?:eusa_shhh:

A picture is worth a thousand four letter words... I used to like Mac, but, that was when he put america first...

I dont know who this cat running for president is...
Besides all of that though, I find it distressing that all modern presidents seem to find their way when legacy appears to be on the line...

A picture is worth a thousand four letter words... I used to like Mac, but, that was when he put america first...

I dont know who this cat running for president is...

You mean like my avatar or this one?

$rezko-obama.jpg
This 'cat' is the same one who voted against the Bush Energy Policy Act of 2005 because it contained too many kick backs for 'Big Oil' while Obama voted in favor of it. This is the same, 'cat' who voted against the Medicare drug Bill of 2003 because the drug companies wrote the bill. There are more instances of this, if you would like?

I have never giving anyone a negative rep point. You just might be my first. :doubt:
Who cares about rep..the higher the rep=the better the liar, I sure as hell wouldn't want a high rep around these silverspoon, lying morons...

Hilarious how this stupid, irrelevant thread is still in "current events" but an article about Obama picking a VP gets moved...the truth shines.

Last edited:
You mean like my avatar or this one?

View attachment 5742
This 'cat' is the same one who voted against the Bush Energy Policy Act of 2005 because it contained too many kick backs for 'Big Oil' while Obama voted in favor of it. This is the same, 'cat' who voted against the Medicare drug Bill of 2003 because the drug companies wrote the bill. There are more instances of this, if you would like?

That energy bill contained the most dramatic increase ever seen in washington for new energy technology developement. I doubt though that you really care about the facts however... Voting against the drug bill was the right thing to do... but.. the new and improved Mac 2.0 would not only have signed it, would have gone on a nationwide tour touting it as the best thing since peanut butter... If you have more instances, lets see em... Since you seriously know dick about your candidate let me give you some advice... Google

LOL...That is all you got for a reply? Your going to call him out on his verb tense? ROTFLMAO!!!!

I haven't engaged in name calling on this board but since you insist on calling people dumbasses, go blow yourself, troll. Now list your source instead of your opinions. And while you're at, playing grammar police, why don't you correct you're verb tense. It's "Here are" NOT "Here is".

Go smoke a blunt, blunt....

Obama admits in 2004 if he is elected in 2008 he wouldn't know what he was doing, do you need a link?

So I guess the difference between Bush and Obama is Obama admits it and Bush never did?

I'm telling ya, we're not dealing with genius’s here..these people are felony stupid.

Last edited:
Excuse me, "genius’s" is that better? I don't use the spelling or grammer check, I believe in content,
no need to critic small details like morons do. (blur and distract)
So do you have a message or a point? (absolutely not, you lack the mental capacity)
Again..you people are felony stupid, I can't stress this enough.

Last edited:
Excuse me, "genius’s" is that better? I don't use the spelling or grammer check, I believe in content,
So do you have a message or a point? (absolutely not, you lack the mental capacity)

Thought I would take a peek at your profile. I thought maybe you had explained why you are brain dead. No luck! Oh well, carry on. :doubt:

Are you seriously this mentally challenged? Please tell me you're faking..
That has to be the most stupid reponse I've heard to date, on any forum on the net...totally retarded.

Last edited:
Oh, Oh looks like ole LordBrownTrout e-mailed for backup...:badgrin:

Yeh, you're right..Bush isn't reponsible for anything, he's only the president.
What kind of shit are you selling?
The only way Bush isn't reponsible is because he does lack the mental capacity to make any rational decisions, but then he should think of the country first and resign.

jreeves
Maybe you should take your temperature, you sound like you might have a brain infection...or, you're just another retard on LordBrownTrouts' e-mail list...fuck off little boy

Hey where did the original troll LordBrownTrout go?
Oh I get it, start shit, run and hide, then e-mail the other retards to cover your sorry ass, better do a little better than this stupid shit, these guys are simpletons.
I think you really need to read and research before you make silly claims.
you have no clue what's happening
you act as if everything that happens in this country is due to bush's actions
when it' not.

That energy bill contained the most dramatic increase ever seen in washington for new energy technology developement. I doubt though that you really care about the facts however... Voting against the drug bill was the right thing to do... but.. the new and improved Mac 2.0 would not only have signed it, would have gone on a nationwide tour touting it as the best thing since peanut butter... If you have more instances, lets see em... Since you seriously know dick about your candidate let me give you some advice... Google
Obama voted in favor....
The 2005 Energy Bill was....
TomPaine.com - Big Oil Gets To Keep Its Loot

Are you seriously this mentally challenged? Please tell me you're faking..
That has to be the most stupid reponse I've heard to date, on any forum on the net...totally retarded.

Actually for the retarded, sound reasoning and logic may sound like it's retarded...:idea:

I don't think Bush had much to do with the North Korean talks, and the AIDs fight is ongoing and from everything I have read window dressing and not real aid to Africa. I'm not sure he or the republicans have done anything right for a long long time.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Not since Dwight D. Eisenhower has a republican done much right, and even he was questionable!:eusa_whistle:

Actually it would be geniuses, unless you are saying we are showing possesion of you?

Jennifer.Bush
think you really need to read and research before you make silly claims.
Sure liar, I see you've attatched plenty of links to support your bullshit.

you have no clue what's happening
Oh I think I do..and so does the rest of this country. We're sick of silverspoon liars pissing on our constitution and raping our country..
bush_is_clueless.gif

you act as if everything that happens in this country is due to bush's actions
Well it sure as hell isn't the tooth fairys fault..Bush is supposedly the president isn't he? Last I heard the president is our leader and like Bush himself once said.."the buck stops here"
You don't sound very bright, maybe you should takle a break, you're making an ass of yourself, you do know that right?

Forum List

Back