Nice meeting everybody...

Well lets get started. what does everybody think about the Mitt Romney comeback. I for one am happy.

Of the remaining candidates, I feel more secure with Mitt Romney, than others. He will be the best person for the job, I feel.

And I hope you have a good time here, as the emotional heat, has begun to perk....

welcomeYES-1-1-1.png

Mitt Romney sucks. He looks like a mobster to me and he's nothing but Obama Light. I like Newt but Newt stepped on his dick and is not going to get the nod. Santorum is a pussy. Ron Paul is simply crazy. I don't want Romney but I will vote for him to get Obama out of office. He can't be any worse than Obama.

Mitt Romney sucks. He looks like a mobster to me and he's nothing but Obama Light. I like Newt but Newt stepped on his dick and is not going to get the nod. Santorum is a pussy. Ron Paul is simply crazy. I don't want Romney but I will vote for him to get Obama out of office. He can't be any worse than Obama.

Yep, love me my Newt also, but when he brought up the whole Bain Capital thing "relentlessly", I lost respect for him and saw how he might handle conflict in office.

Romney has remained steady and that is what I feel we need. I said in the beginning of this whole ordeal, that the country was too far left to go right, and we needed purple first. Plus I think Romney knows what is needed of him and he brings to the table, the experience to find solutions. No, not perfect, but then who is?

Poor Mitt! He may be the last one standing in the GOP, but only because the bar is so low. Mitt would be a terrible POTUS because he has no backbone, we really don't know what he stands for. He is doing anything he can to get the nomination hoping to get a shot and counting on the anti-Obama vote. It won't work, Mitt is not electable.

Forum List

Back