Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Who's hotter? You decide:

:hitit: :hitit: :hitit:
twins_inaugural1.jpg

kerries.jpg

They even have nice legs... er... not that I noticed... :teeth:

legs.jpg

Well, since people care, I used to go to a lot of the same parties as the Bush kiddies. They're huge party animals, and I heard from several of their friends that Jenna had dabbled in cocaine during her years in Conn.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :tng:

nakedemperor said:
Well, since people care, I used to go to a lot of the same parties as the Bush kiddies. They're huge party animals, and I heard from several of their friends that Jenna had dabbled in cocaine during her years in Conn.

Jenna... yummmm....

nakedemperor said:

As if you never have "dabbled with it"....

nakedemperor said:

What exactly does that have to do with how attractive they are?

Oh... wait. Are you the one whose branch swings the other way?

-=d=- said:
Right...and it's creepy...so I choose to refer to her as 'the other one'. :)

:D

:hitit: :hitit: :soul: :dance:

Well Jenna is named after Laura's mom... :)

As if there was a question on anyones mind who was gonna win this one. Kerrys got that drive through forhead diese. Passed it on one way or another. Ones got a man body and the others got a roll of chops.

nakedemperor said:

Good grief, lighten up ya twerp, we're just having a little fun here.

But guys, it's not fair to compare the Bush daughters to the kerry girls. Kerry's daughters never had a chance given their genetic heritage.

Guess that's true of lots of liberals. The tendency toward ugly and not too bright seems to run pretty heavy in the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back