Nice Guys or Bad Boys?

which is why i said i waited to see who had the nerve to speak to me. I like confidence.

The main problem with that being that the majority of your "sisters", go out of their way to destroy whatever amount of confidence most decent guys may have.

And that is a lousy pick up line! Cant you ask an opinion on something else?

Let's just say that I've learned over the years that my face is going to be the first topic of conversation, so why not toss it out there right off the bat and get it over with.

And how are you feeling today?

The God-knows how many stitches in my face are starting to itch, but most of the swelling has gone down and I'm back at home in Massachusetts, so it's not too bad. Stitches come out Monday afternoon (hopefully).

Women like bad boys for the same reason men like the Sex kittens.

They are sexy,attractive, all the other women want them...and they are a challenge.

Once you catch one though...they usually aren't all that they are cracked up to be.:eusa_hand:

Gotcha-----catching the bad boy makes you better than the other chicks
Could it possible be that the animal instinct in females want good mating material for sex but need a nice guy to be their real partner?

Alot of women do like catching the Alpha male. It's an ego/pride kinda thing. :eusa_shhh:

Me...I like a nice guy...with the potential to be bad once in awhile. :razz:

I too like the nice guy that can add a little touch of the bad boy, interesting.

Women like bad boys for the same reason men like the Sex kittens.

They are sexy,attractive, all the other women want them...and they are a challenge.

Once you catch one though...they usually aren't all that they are cracked up to be.:eusa_hand:

Gotcha-----catching the bad boy makes you better than the other chicks
Could it possible be that the animal instinct in females want good mating material for sex but need a nice guy to be their real partner?

Wanting the "bad boy" is probably explained by evolution: a female wants to pass on her genes. The "bad boy" will aggressively defend territory, food, etc. against attack.

But it's kind of outdated. Because a "bad boy" today is just going to beat her and leave the children!

A "nice guy" will stay and help raise them. And go to work every day and do what the boss says, which will earn money, which will be the real way to survive in the post-industrial age.

So yes, a woman wants both. This helps explain why women have trouble articulating what they want.

The question I always have for women is,

"Why are the hot ones always such a bitch and/or stupid?"

"And the smart/nice one is always kind of plain-looking?"

Enough of this nice guy, bad boy crap.

Who here likes geeks?

$mrsbeasley.gif

Oh, wait - GEEKS?

Sorry, my bad.

The question I always have for women is,

"Why are the hot ones always such a bitch and/or stupid?"

"And the smart/nice one is always kind of plain-looking?"

The hot ones are used to getting what they want... and are spoiled cuz dopey men fall at their feet and kiss their ass? :tongue:

Maybe men just think the other women are "plain looking"...because you feel the need to search out the hot bitchy high maintenance ones most of the time. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
I think a lot of women (and men) watch too many movies. The fact that a woman acts like a lady in public, does NOT mean she is a prude in the bedroom. Likewise, ladies, the fact that a man is responsible does NOT mean he lacks a sense of adventure. Fortunately for most of us, the insecure women and the men who never grow up seem to find each other, eventually; the fact that this is usually a match made in hell notwithstanding.

All I know, is that to me, beautiful but bitchy and/or brain dead women get ugly really fast, and I suspect that from the female perspective the same applies to handsome but irresponsible and/or abusive men.

Bad guys. Honestly, I keep running into people who play games, the only difference between them is their names.

Forum List

Back