NHS in Crisis - Minister playing Candy Crush

Anything like what ?

What has this got to do with health care ?

The guy was a jerk.

I think rules should be obeyed.

But if this is about poor behavior, this belongs somewhere else.
His only responsibility is the NHS. His stewardship has seen it lurch into crisis. His only public appearance has seen him bollocked for acting like a naughty boy.
Why is the NHS in crisis ?
Watch the video.

you know...... talk about his policies. talk about his ability.

this is just silly.

Be my guest.

There is nothing in the video that serves as a starting point.

that's the point.... who cares if he's playing a game. it's the modern equivalent of doodling.

Which says this does not belong in the healthcare forum.

This is a moron who is behaving poorly.
You dont have to read it if you dont want to.
However I have read criticism of the NHS on this forum and thought that this might give some insight into why we are in such a state.

Anything like what ?

What has this got to do with health care ?

The guy was a jerk.

I think rules should be obeyed.

But if this is about poor behavior, this belongs somewhere else.
His only responsibility is the NHS. His stewardship has seen it lurch into crisis. His only public appearance has seen him bollocked for acting like a naughty boy.
Watch the video.

this is just silly.

Be my guest.

So you're saying you've been reading and commenting on all the posts about the NHS and the doctors' strike in this forum without understanding a single word? Why am I not surprised?

Watch the video.

this is just silly.

Be my guest.

that's the point.... who cares if he's playing a game. it's the modern equivalent of doodling.

However I have read criticism of the NHS on this forum and thought that this might give some insight into why we are in such a state.

It gives no insight.

this is just silly.

Be my guest.

It gives no insight.

It does to those who've been following the doctors' strike in the UK. If you're not interested, fine. Like EddieBiamonte, there's no reason for you to participate in this thread. Constantly repeating how uninterested you are does not help your credibility.

Watch the video.

this is just silly.

Be my guest.

So, what you are saying is that the NHS is great or good as long as you have competents in charge.

And that is one of the struggles...making sure it is in good hands.

this is just silly.

Be my guest.

So, what you are saying is that the NHS is great or good as long as you have competents in charge.

Its the same for any organisation.
It was set up by labour against tory opposition. That hasnt changed from day one although the tories now couch their opposition in vaguer terms.
Medical advances mean that we live longer and can cure more conditions. The tory answer to that is to cut funding.
The week the NHS started up something like 100,000* people with hernias turned up for treatment. They couldnt afford to pay for private treatment.
The NHS liberated a whole class and is the cornerstone of a fairer society.

* might be wrong on the figure but it was shockingly high.

Be my guest.

Its the same for any organisation.
It was set up by labour against tory opposition. That hasnt changed from day one although the tories now couch their opposition in vaguer terms.
Medical advances mean that we live longer and can cure more conditions. The tory answer to that is to cut funding.
The week the NHS started up something like 100,000* people with hernias turned up for treatment. They couldnt afford to pay for private treatment.
The NHS liberated a whole class and is the cornerstone of a fairer society.

* might be wrong on the figure but it was shockingly high.

I'd love to know what a "fairer" society is.

That aside.....

Tory answer is to not ask people to pay for others medical problems (oversimplified, I know).

But riddle me this ?

How did the Tories get into power if they were so bent on screwing everyone over ?

They lie. They promised to support the NHS. That didnt happen.
They have just proposed handing billions of pounds of public land over to corporations in pursuit of the wretched academy scheme. That wasnt in the manifesto.
Labour was in a mess as well.

They lie. They promised to support the NHS. That didnt happen.
They have just proposed handing billions of pounds of public land over to corporations in pursuit of the wretched academy scheme. That wasnt in the manifesto.
Labour was in a mess as well.

So when do you boot them out ?

Or did we get our bad genes from you ? (seems we listened to Obama lie his ass off and yet still elected him again).

Forum List

Back