NHL Playoffs!!!

The ClayTaurus said:
Detroit could have a single championship year :thup:
:)
The World championship this year feels duller than ever after the olympics, but Sweden may get some needed NHL pros' for the line-up with Detroit out.

Finland or Canada will win this year I think...

Incredible... Edmonton knocks out the top-seeded Red Wings! And the Hurricanes (the team I follow most closely) beat the Canadiens! w00T!!!1

gop_jeff said:
Incredible... Edmonton knocks out the top-seeded Red Wings! And the Hurricanes (the team I follow most closely) beat the Canadiens! w00T!!!1

Ha! Ottawa all the way this year!

It's better than the Toronto Maple Larfs, nice to see they still suck. :)

Said1 said:
Ha! Ottawa all the way this year!

It's better than the Toronto Maple Larfs, nice to see they still suck. :)

Ottawa again!! Didn't they win back in -27? No... with Rangers gone I'd say NJD. (Feels better to loose to the winners and claim this to have been the real final).

Said1 said:
Ottawa broke my heart. That's it for them. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.... :finger:

I was thinking the same thing with the Ducks sweeping the Avs....

:bangheads

Carolina vs Buffalo is going to be one of the fastest series ever played. These teams can just flat out fly up and down the ice. Im expecting at least one game that reaches 8 goals and itll be like 8-7 final.

Im still disappointed that the Flyers are out but since the phils are playing well im over it. There is still some good hockey going on. I see the finals being Carolina vs Anaheim and Canes take it in 6.

Forum List

Back