NHL Playoffs

I don't like the team at all, but congratulations to the Flyers on their historic comeback against the Bruins. Not only were they down 3-0 in the series, they started game 7 down 3-0 as well, yet were able to keep fighting and get the 4-3 win and become the first team in 35 years to win a series after going down 3-0, and only the third team in NHL history to do so.

The Flyers/Canadians matchup is intriguing. Both teams have had to come back from being down in games and in series, they are low-seeded so don't have the same weight of expectation as other teams, who will be able to continue their unexpected run to the Finals?
With the Sharks/Hawks, I find myself hoping Chicago wins, then loses the Cup....just so Hossa can have been on the last 3 Finals losing teams :lol: I'm not a fan of Hossa, but it's not so much about wanting him personally to have that disappointment as it would be funny for a player to switch teams 3 years in a row and always end up on the Finals loser. With the superstitions athletes often have, I wonder if they would start to avoid him, or want him around in the hopes they would at least get to the Finals? :eusa_pray:

I'm partial to the Sharks and if they show up I think their the better team but only slightly.. They seem to be firing on all cylinders by the end of the Detroit series.. Marleau showed up finally and the "Joe"s" Thornton and Pavelski were in the zone... it should be a good series..

I think whoever wins the West will win the Stanly Cup. I think San Jose is the best team remaining, but that's often of little consequence in the playoffs.

Sharks down 3.. well this sucks

Forum List

Back