Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Western

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the Beast

Feb 12, 2018
Israel
So far away from summers finals and so far for now its time for bodys to final odds this season with celebrate nhl's new club las vegas for they never wanted two Russia star from KHL and winning medal in Korea but VGN score so far better than chicago big team since 2009 but my final score are wild from also chicagos series and points league winning are ruska or one american star ...

Can the Penguins three-peat. They're playing well as the season goes on but there are some pretty talented teams out there.

Western baby! My preds are going to continue to kick some ass!!!

images

• Banned
Capitals if I send a message to hockey league bottle rest off future in about 10-20 years and we getting vgk as number 30.

If you are sending a message to Bettman make sure you tell him I said he sucks and he runs a bush league.

And don't be talking trash about my team. Leave that to me.

The finnish stars are better than swedes this season infacts a pretend for swedes those how do believe Sweden allways are best in world championship but its Russia the best all time ...

Will say that if wild take gold in PO the manager want trade m.koivu for loui eriksson its great business for canucks.

It's western and I feel obligated to go with the Shark's, although, the Pred's are kick ass and they seem the hungriest...

Well, if the Preds keep playing to their potential/or beyond, remain healthy, keep it speedy & aggressive and don't F up their timing, they'd be pretty well unbeatable..

Well, if the Preds keep playing to their potential/or beyond, remain healthy, keep it speedy & aggressive and don't F up their timing, they'd be pretty well unbeatable..
They have been rocking this year! Number 2 in the league right now. Im loving it
PS i like the sharks too. And redwings.

They have been rocking this year! Number 2 in the league right now. Im loving it

I've been a Shark fan since they played at the Cow Palace but my home team will always be the Toronto Maple Leafs.

How many years in a row did the Wings make the playoffs? 24? Now I have to wonder when they'll be able to get back.

Forum List

Back