NHL is here!

Damn, this has a familiar ring to it:

Devils 1-0-1 in first place
Rangers 0-2 in last place

:finger: Jackass!

Jim..just resign to the fact that Rangers wont se another cup for...what 49 more years??? :D

Dangit... there are no pro hockey teams in one of the larger sports markets in the country... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :mad: :death:

So since I have to root for an out-of-town team... go Carolina!

OK jeff we have some work ahead of us. We need to convert you to a Devils fan. There are all too many RANGER fans around here. :cof:

I was in Columbia, SC, a couple of years ago when the Hurricanes were in the playoffs, and everyone down there had Hurricane fever. So it stuck, and now I am a casual Carolina fan.
I grew up liking the Edmonton Oilers, because I was a HUGE Houston Oilers fan, so it made sense to my 7-year-old mind to root for the other Oiler team. Never really cared one way or the other about the Devils or the Rangers though...

BAN me?!? Man, tough crowd!

OK, if I have to pick sides, then I'm going with the Devils. Reason: they play in Continental Airlines Arena, named after the company my father has flown for for about 20 years.

So there! Go Hurricanes! Go Devils!

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, thats it, root for the Devils!

What are you gonna do when CAA sinks into the marsh and disappears? LOL

eric, your a devils fan? I thought you lived in NY, you trador! heheheh!

I'd be the kind of guy who would walk around during Stanley Cup season wearing a jersey for any of the following teams:

Minnesota North Stars
Quebec Nordiques
Winnipeg Jets
Hartford Whalers
Colorado Rockies

I gave up on the NHL when they packed the North Stars off to Texas. The junior leagues still have their hearts in the game.

Originally posted by Polarbear
I'd be the kind of guy who would walk around during Stanley Cup season wearing a jersey for any of the following teams:

Minnesota North Stars
Quebec Nordiques
Winnipeg Jets
Hartford Whalers
Colorado Rockies

I gave up on the NHL when they packed the North Stars off to Texas. The junior leagues still have their hearts in the game.

Sometimes the junior league games are more exciting than the NHL! Usually a hell of a lot more scoring anyway.

Originally posted by Polarbear

Minnesota North Stars
Quebec Nordiques
Winnipeg Jets
Hartford Whalers
Colorado Rockies

Aren't the Colorado Rockies the mediocre MLB team?

Forum List

Back