NH Lawmaker claims children 'subjected' to Anal Sex Lessons because of Gay Marriage

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
NH lawmaker claims children ’subjected’ to anal sex lessons in school | Raw Story

New Hampshire State Representative Nancy Elliott just became a blog superstar for all the wrong reasons.

Elliott, a Republican and member of the state's judiciary committee, thinks that because New Hampshire allows gay marriage, children in schools are now being "subjected" to lessons on how best to penetrate members of the same sex.

She even went so far as to level such an allegation during a recent hearing on a bill to repeal the state's marriage equality law, much to the confusion of school officials who vehemently denied her claims.

"I heard yesterday from a mother that in fifth grade in Nashua, they were given as part of their classroom instruction naked pictures of two men showing a presentation of anal sex," she said during a recent session, according to New Hampshire newspaper The Nashua Telegraph.

"This is directly to the bill," she continued. "Because we have made a marriage of same sex, they are now teaching it in public school. They are showing our fifth-graders how they can actually perform this kind of sex and they are condoning, they are saying this is normal and this is something that you may want to try."

Her full quote went like this:

And so, you know I started thinking, and we're talking about taking the penis of one man and putting into the rectum of another man, and wiggling it around in excrement. And I have to think, I'm not sure, would I allow that to be done to me? All of us, that could happen to you. Would you let the happen to you?"

But that wasn't the end of her anti-gay tirade. According to blog Pam's House Blend, she continued, even suggesting that anal sex is something kids are being "subjected" to.

"I see it as a real problem in our society," she said. "I see it as a real affront to our citizens that their children are subjected to this. And so I think that it is important that we revisit what we did. We made a mistake, we should repeal [gay marriage]."

All I'm going to say is that it worries me that this woman is a lawmaker.

These people always say they are teaching about homosexual sex in schools, but you never see the proof.

These people always say they are teaching about homosexual sex in schools, but you never see the proof.

Of course not. This probably won't be the last time someone makes such stupid comments either on the subject.

Of course not. This probably won't be the last time someone makes such stupid comments either on the subject.

I don't even remember learning how "really" have heterosexual sex, I think I learned that from Boys in the Hood.:redface:
We did learn about birth control and all that fun stuff.

I don't even remember learning how "really" have heterosexual sex, I think I learned that from Boys in the Hood.:redface:
We did learn about birth control and all that fun stuff.

I assume you're referring to the movie? :lol:

Forum List

Back