NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is…

This protest is based on a lie...
Kaepernick is probably sitting at home smiling / laughing at how he manipulated the entire country by pulling the 'take a knee' crap because he was pissed that he couldn't get team to pick him up.

Not sure why so many conservatives have a tough time understanding this.
Yep. And unfortunately, this behavior has infected both ends. Just drop by your local campus.

At some point, we became so narcissistic and intolerant and incurious that we just can't handle opposing views any more.

When did that happen?

So instead of objecting to police brutality, people should should shut up and 'handle' it?

Goddam that's funny
You do know a black man is more likely to be hit by lightning, than to be killed by police? This protest is based on a lie, but so is liberalism.

There it is folks, an argument for decriminalizing police brutality.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Ford expressed in a statement.

“That’s part of what makes America great.”

not sure why a protest of the protest is seen as any less worthy of the original protest.

all are expressing how you feel and starting a conversation of their own.

not sure why liberals feel they and they alone have free speech w/o potential responsibility for their actions.

and supporting their right to do it is not supporting them doing it.

not sure why liberals don't get that either.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Because the individuals expressing their views are ungrateful blacks.

Uppity Knee Grows?
worse. RICH uppity negroes.

NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

We are even stunned by some who are supporting this idiotic protest.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford is a noteworthy sponsor of the National Football League.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House
Guess repugs will all stop driving their Ford pickups now.
Definitely makes me rethink my upcoming purchase of a new Raptor...
So are there any ideologically pure car makers out there? GM is out. Now Ford. Chrysler is Italian now. Y'all gotta walk now.
i suggest a volkswagen diesel.

NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House
Kneeling is not a form of disrespect.

Let them protest, the NFL brand takes a hit and at the end of the day it won't make any difference at all...except pissing off about half of America.

That's a sure fire way to get what you want. Lol

Goofy loons

Kneeling is not a form of disrespect.

Half of America disagrees.

Yep. And unfortunately, this behavior has infected both ends. Just drop by your local campus.

At some point, we became so narcissistic and intolerant and incurious that we just can't handle opposing views any more.

When did that happen?

So instead of objecting to police brutality, people should should shut up and 'handle' it?

Goddam that's funny
You do know a black man is more likely to be hit by lightning, than to be killed by police? This protest is based on a lie, but so is liberalism.

There it is folks, an argument for decriminalizing police brutality.
Where did I say that, in that post? You do know a white man is more likely to be killed by a cop? Even though blacks commit more crime. Like I said liberalism is based on a lie.

This protest is based on a lie...
Kaepernick is probably sitting at home smiling / laughing at how he manipulated the entire country by pulling the 'take a knee' crap because he was pissed that he couldn't get team to pick him up.

He was on a team when he first protested. That you don't know that is perfect.
He knew he was fixing to be cut. He just wasn't the quarterback everyone thought he was.

The issue isn't them expressing their opinions. No one is stopping them from doing it, (so far). The issue is people are sick of politics being shoved into every single little corner of their lives. The issue is these guy's viewpoints are being blasted by every media outlet out there, and they did nothing to earn this extra attention besides being really good at throwing a football, catching a football, running with a football, tacking a guy or a blocking a guy. It is the sense of an undeserved platform that probably pisses people off.

If you're sick of politics being shoved into every single little corner of their lives why do you post on these boards?

The issue isn't them expressing their opinions. No one is stopping them from doing it, (so far). The issue is people are sick of politics being shoved into every single little corner of their lives. The issue is these guy's viewpoints are being blasted by every media outlet out there, and they did nothing to earn this extra attention besides being really good at throwing a football, catching a football, running with a football, tacking a guy or a blocking a guy. It is the sense of an undeserved platform that probably pisses people off.

The fact that this puts it in your face is exactly why it's effective.

And what do you/they think they're accomplishing exactly?

If you're sick of politics being shoved into every single little corner of their lives why do you post on these boards?

because when i choose to come here I know what I am getting into. When I go to or watch a football game, i want to see football. and the cheerleaders.

Awareness, dummy.

Awareness, dummy.

Another empty leftist term.

When did that happen?

Goddam that's funny
And the King of the Straw Man drops in.

Right on cue. Again.

Straw man?

That was the basis for the protest.
Yes, Straw Man. He blatantly lied about my position, as he usually does.

I invite you to show me where I said what he pretends I said.

If you don't/won't see that, there's clearly nothing I can say. I know how it goes here.

Awareness, dummy.

I'm pretty sure Americans are well aware of BLMs ridiculous claims of police brutality considering they murdered cops all over the country.
The only thing they are drawing awareness to is they support killing cops.

Forum List

Back