NFLPA President DeMaurice Smith: Another Obamy Crony...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by LibocalypseNow, Mar 12, 2011.

1. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Personally i'm not surprised we may not have Football this year. After all,one of the Obamy's good buds is running the NFLPA. I knew we were in trouble the day they named DeMaurice Smith head of the NFLPA. Just another radical "Community Organizer" in the end. This current President can't do anything right so no one should be surprised that one of his cronies can't either. The NFLPA should dump this guy immediately. Nothing's gonna get done anytime soon if Obamy's "Community Organizer" kook continues to run the NFLPA. Everything the Obamy touches,seems to go to chit. This obviously includes our Football. The NFL players need to give the "Community Organizer" the boot. Give us our damn Football back!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  2. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Man,I could have predicted this one. In fact i did. I knew we were in trouble the day the NFLPA hired one of the Obamy's good buds to run their Union. DeMaurice Smith is just another "Community Organizer" schmuck at the end of the day. So no one should be surprised that we may not have Football this year. Everything this current President touches,immediately turns to chit. This obviously includes our Football. The NFLPA should dump DeMaurice Smith immediately. A radical "Community Organizer" is not gonna get anything done. So if there's no Football this year,just go ahead and blame the Obamy One and his good buddy DeMaurice Smith. :mad:

3. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    I blame Bush.

Makes about as much sense as your logic pretzel.

4. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,013
    No great loss.

5. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,310
    It is the owners who are locking out the players while they demand a longer season and a bigger slice of the pie

6. spectrumc01

spectrumc01 I give you....the TRUTH

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +260
    It's the players who already get 51% of said pie.

7. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    I love football. I played flag football when I was 8 years old and played my first season of Pop Warner when I was 12.

I played Halfback, Runningback, Fullback, Defensive End, Middle Linebacker, Free safety and Strong Safety. I loved playing Strong Safety because I got to play the run and the pass when needed. Plus I just liked playing defense, you have the advantage being able to move around before the snap and all that. Plus I was pretty good at anticipating the snap count. I used to imagine my body was a sword as I put my shoulder into the runner at mid waist level and cut him in two! :lol:

I hated playing Fullback the most because I had to block a lot and I got hammered quite a bit during the season. I think my knees are still hurting as a result of all that.

That being said, if the NFL folded tomorrow I'm sure I could find something else to do on my Sundays. Certainly something more productive than sitting on my ass for 9 hours or more. My life wouldn't change at all. There's still MLB, NBA and the NHRA. Life goes on.

I think that's what both the players and owners should realize: They NEED us, we don't NEED them!

8. Mini 14

Mini 14 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +570
    Fuck all of them, owners and players.

Like MLB, there is no loyalty to the game anymore.

I haven't watched an MLB game in years, have NEVER watched an NBA game (I can see the same thing on COPS), and this past Super Bowl is the last NFL game I will ever watch in my life.

Give me the NCAA and keep all the self-absorbed POS pros and their owners.

And the NHL.

Thank GOD for the NHL!

They love the game more than any other pro association. In fact, they seem to be the only one who gives a damn about the game.

9. LibocalypseNow

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    It just figures no? There had to be an Obamy crony involved. I'm just not surprised his good bud DeMaurice Smith is fucking our Football up. Par for the course i guess. The NFLPA needs to dump this "Community Organizer" douche immediately. As soon as they named this guy head of the NFLPA,i knew our Football was gone. Pisses me off.

10. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,310
    The pie is much bigger and the owners want more of it

To me, the bigger issues are drugs, concussions and injuries as well as taking care of former players.

The NFL uses you up and then spits you out as they bring in a new crop to replace you. Hard to get rich in a four year career