NFLPA President DeMaurice Smith: Another Obamy Crony...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Personally i'm not surprised we may not have Football this year. After all,one of the Obamy's good buds is running the NFLPA. I knew we were in trouble the day they named DeMaurice Smith head of the NFLPA. Just another radical "Community Organizer" in the end. This current President can't do anything right so no one should be surprised that one of his cronies can't either. The NFLPA should dump this guy immediately. Nothing's gonna get done anytime soon if Obamy's "Community Organizer" kook continues to run the NFLPA. Everything the Obamy touches,seems to go to chit. This obviously includes our Football. The NFL players need to give the "Community Organizer" the boot. Give us our damn Football back!

Last edited:
Man,I could have predicted this one. In fact i did. I knew we were in trouble the day the NFLPA hired one of the Obamy's good buds to run their Union. DeMaurice Smith is just another "Community Organizer" schmuck at the end of the day. So no one should be surprised that we may not have Football this year. Everything this current President touches,immediately turns to chit. This obviously includes our Football. The NFLPA should dump DeMaurice Smith immediately. A radical "Community Organizer" is not gonna get anything done. So if there's no Football this year,just go ahead and blame the Obamy One and his good buddy DeMaurice Smith. :mad:

It is the owners who are locking out the players while they demand a longer season and a bigger slice of the pie

I love football. I played flag football when I was 8 years old and played my first season of Pop Warner when I was 12.

I played Halfback, Runningback, Fullback, Defensive End, Middle Linebacker, Free safety and Strong Safety. I loved playing Strong Safety because I got to play the run and the pass when needed. Plus I just liked playing defense, you have the advantage being able to move around before the snap and all that. Plus I was pretty good at anticipating the snap count. I used to imagine my body was a sword as I put my shoulder into the runner at mid waist level and cut him in two! :lol:

I hated playing Fullback the most because I had to block a lot and I got hammered quite a bit during the season. I think my knees are still hurting as a result of all that.

That being said, if the NFL folded tomorrow I'm sure I could find something else to do on my Sundays. Certainly something more productive than sitting on my ass for 9 hours or more. My life wouldn't change at all. There's still MLB, NBA and the NHRA. Life goes on.

I think that's what both the players and owners should realize: They NEED us, we don't NEED them!

Fuck all of them, owners and players.

Like MLB, there is no loyalty to the game anymore.

I haven't watched an MLB game in years, have NEVER watched an NBA game (I can see the same thing on COPS), and this past Super Bowl is the last NFL game I will ever watch in my life.

Give me the NCAA and keep all the self-absorbed POS pros and their owners.

And the NHL.

Thank GOD for the NHL!

They love the game more than any other pro association. In fact, they seem to be the only one who gives a damn about the game.

It just figures no? There had to be an Obamy crony involved. I'm just not surprised his good bud DeMaurice Smith is fucking our Football up. Par for the course i guess. The NFLPA needs to dump this "Community Organizer" douche immediately. As soon as they named this guy head of the NFLPA,i knew our Football was gone. Pisses me off.

It's the players who already get 51% of said pie.

The pie is much bigger and the owners want more of it

To me, the bigger issues are drugs, concussions and injuries as well as taking care of former players.

The NFL uses you up and then spits you out as they bring in a new crop to replace you. Hard to get rich in a four year career

To me, the bigger issues are drugs, concussions and injuries as well as taking care of former players.

The NFL uses you up and then spits you out as they bring in a new crop to replace you. Hard to get rich in a four year career

Yeah god forbid you make an average of something like 750K a year for four years and then have to get a real job.

Do you think their career would be longer selling drugs in da hood?

It all went downhill when i realized DeMaurice Smith was good buddies with the Obamy One. You just knew our Football was gone. There's no room for "Community Organizer" douches in Football. Hopefully the NFLPA will dump this idiot.

Yeah god forbid you make an average of something like 750K a year for four years and then have to get a real job.
Well just to be fair, you have to realize most of the current NFL players have been playing since they were young. So really, they have to earn as much as they can before they get worn out or injured, which is on average, age 30.

I'll never forget what that one Chicago Bears wide receiver Tom Waddle who retired at age 27 from the NFL. His reason? "My body isn't doing what I tell it to anymore". :eek:

Everything the Obama touches,immediately turns to shit. It's no surprise DeMaurice Smith is one of his good buds. Obamy Crony = No Football. Gee what a surprise.

Does seem like a lot doesn't it?

How much would you take never to walk again or to have the brain function of a child?

Just more fucked up "Community Organizer" Bullshit. DeMaurice Smith has to go. And he can take his good bud Obamy with him.

Just more fucked up "Community Organizer" Bullshit. DeMaurice Smith has to go. And he can take his good bud Obamy with him.

Ninth straight post making the same dumb point

It was stupid the first time you posted it. Do you think it makes any more sense the ninth time?

The last thing we needed was a militant Leftist running the Players Association. But that's exactly what we got with DeMaurice Smith. If he goes,we might have Football this year. Lets hope the NFLPA wises up and gives him the boot. It's our only hope.

The last thing we needed was a militant Leftist running the Players Association. But that's exactly what we got with DeMaurice Smith. If he goes,we might have Football this year. Lets hope the NFLPA wises up and gives him the boot. It's our only hope.

Eleventh time without anyone responding

Forum List

Back