NFL Wildcard Round Picks

check it out,the eagles are hanging in there with the bears,all tied at 3 a piece in the second quarter.i said this game would be close.LOL
Close ? It's a fucking snoozefest. These are supposed to be high caliber teams.

a snoozefest? yeah thats why it came down to the wire and was close thew whole time:abgg2q.jpg:
Field goal games are not exciting lol. Might as well watch peewee league

Well it was a "one-score" game for the most part. Do people care if it is 6-3 or 74-72 like LSU A&M? Im not sure i need to see points? Sometimes i suppose it is better.
Or 0 to 3? Lol

Most games are one score games. Putting up points is exciting not 3 & out lol

Who knew I was smarter than Chicago's Coach!? Your HALF ASSED kicker has missed TEN KICKS all season SIGN SOMEONE DIFFERENTLY! WHAT IN THE FUCK!? Your incompetence and his SHIT LEG just cost you a playoff win!

"DOINK.…….DOINK". Double doink off the left upright, and crossbar. LOL Eagles win!

Who knew I was smarter than Chicago's Coach!? Your HALF ASSED kicker has missed TEN KICKS all season SIGN SOMEONE DIFFERENTLY! WHAT IN THE FUCK!? Your incompetence and his SHIT LEG just cost you a playoff win!

"DOINK.…….DOINK". Double doink off the left upright, and crossbar. LOL Eagles win!
I would have liked to hear Chris Berman call that one...

Nick Foles just wins. That last drive was fantastic. He is CLUTCH.

Patriots will win it all
God I hope not. I despise those bastards. ANYONE but the Patriots would be fine and I will be cheering ANYONE in the AFC on as long as its not the Patriots.
Why they are a great team

Chiefs fan myself but I don't get the hate for successful franchises
:rolleyes::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why they are a great team
you CANNOT be asking a serious question here:cuckoo:.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Brady = unsportsmanlike, egostistical DOUCHE.

Belichick = cheating DOUCHE.There he explained it PERFECTLY for me.I could not have said it better myself.:thankusmile::udaman::beer:

they have tainted a great sport with their cheating.they are not TRUE winners. I hate the yankees with an extreme hatred.I was so sick of them back in the 90's when they won four wold series in a row but the difference in them and the cheatriots is i CAN respect THOSE players of those teams .All except for Roger Clemens.He is a cheater also.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back