NFL Wild card weekend

I would like Denver to win. But.......can all the religious nuts please take a chill pill. "God" may be all things, but "he" is not an offensive coordinator.

Last edited:
I would like Denver to win. But.......can all the religious nuts please take a chill pill. God is not an offensive coordinator.

I'm just playing....God has nothing to do with the winner of a football game. However, getting players to "believe" in a collective is nothing but a positive for the team.

Be it Jesus Christ or George Gipp who I don't believe was deity.

Yep my Yahoo pics are terrible this weekend. I'm only 1 for 3 and I've got Pit by 8.5........

Translation: This shit sucks.................

I live in KC but I was born and raised in Denver and Springs. I'll root for Denver when KC isn't involved. Plus I was always a huge elway fan.

I live in KC but I was born and raised in Denver and Springs. I'll root for Denver when KC isn't involved. Plus I was always a huge elway fan.

Elway is mainlining Pepto right now watching this.

I never knew Ben wore Elways number as sort of a tribute. Tebow is spot on with his deep ball though. Something we haven't had here in KC in years. Our best hope was Gannon and we traded him right in his peak. Seems the norm for our team. We've been reduced to a farm for the rest of the NFL. Sucks

Cower is dreaming.

Did you see Boomer's body language when the camera pulled away when Bill was talking? :lol:

Forum List

Back