NFL Week Three

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Three undefeateds, Arizona, Atlanta and Houston.

Only two teams looking for their first win, Cleveland and New Orleans, that seems to really need their head coach.

SF went down in flames to the Vikings, which lost to the Colts.

MNF looks to be real good tomorrow.

The Detroit/Tennessee game was one for the ages. At least ten plays that you could talk about all year. Then the Lions coach blows it by not going for a field goal to tie in overtime

Miami loses to the Jets by missing a 47 yarder in overtime and then calling one of those annoying last second timeouts while the Jet kicker was set to win the game (it was blocked and the Jets got to kick again

Cardinals pounded Michael Vick who looked and played clueless. Maybe their win over New England wasn't a fluke

Last week SF looked like the best team in the NFL by far. Now, they trail the Cardinals

I can't W A I T until the Steelers get healthy.
I don't know what happened yesterday - they should have soundly beat the Raiders even with the injury list. And they fumbled twice for 2 Raider TD's...WTF? Steelers year after year have very few fumbles.
Just look at the stats of the game, time of possession, completion rate, yards passing etc. etc. - no way would you think the Raiders won.
Tough loss.

Only two teams looking for their first win, Cleveland and New Orleans, that seems to really need their head coach.

If the Hawks play like they did last Sunday GB is in for a bad evening. I'm not sure what the stats are but I can't remember ever losing a Monday nigh football game...I'm sure it has happened but not in my most recent memory...or I could just be getting the onset of OLDZHIEMERS.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bottom line is that the Seahawks are very well aware that the rest of the nfl and a national audience is watching. Some of the craziest upset blowouts have occurred on Seahawk opponents on a Monday.

This game is predicted to be all GB all night. Don't believe it. If I had a few extra bucks I'd lay down some cash on the Seahawks tonight.

If the Hawks play like they did last Sunday GB is in for a bad evening. I'm not sure what the stats are but I can't remember ever losing a Monday nigh football game...I'm sure it has happened but not in my most recent memory...or I could just be getting the onset of OLDZHIEMERS.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bottom line is that the Seahawks are very well aware that the rest of the nfl and a national audience is watching. Some of the craziest upset blowouts have occurred on Seahawk opponents on a Monday.

This game is predicted to be all GB all night. Don't believe it. If I had a few extra bucks I'd lay down some cash on the Seahawks tonight.

I remember Bo Jackson thoroughly embarrassing "the Boz" and the Hawks in 87. Jackson had like 220 plus yards 3TD's and one of the best plays in NFL history.

The Seahawks are 17-8 on MNF, 2-0 against the Packers.

Boz's nephew was signed by the Raiders in August, not sure if he is still there.

I remember Bo Jackson thoroughly embarrassing "the Boz" and the Hawks in 87. Jackson had like 220 plus yards 3TD's and one of the best plays in NFL history.

Boz's nephew was signed by the Raiders in August, not sure if he is still there.

Bosworth was one of the most oversold over hyped pieces of crap that ever got signed by any NFL team. A complete embarrassment. That was then and this is now.

The thing about the 2012 Seahawks, on defense especially, is team speed. The FOX announcers at the Dallas game couldn't quit talking about the Seahawks team speed and defense closing speed and special teams speed. Pay attention to how many players are in on every tackle tonight. I haven't seen our secondary get beat deep yet. There have been some spectacular catches against the Hawks.. That Larry @#$%^&*(Fitzgerald) of the cards ALLWAYS makes impossible catches no matter how well he is covered. BUT there is only one LF. Those bread and butter TE's and short routes by backs start hearing footsteps early on playing my team. One of the best TE's in the game plays for Dallas... He looked like crap last week. Ya...Ya...I sound like a homer..True enough. I'm just happy that I have a team worth cheering about. I'm totally stoked about tonight's matchup. This game will tell a lot about how good we are...or not.

I was at the game, loud as hell there, sounded pretty loud on TV too from what i've been told.

Nice. :thup:

It was loud as hell, the loudest I've ever heard, and I've heard it many a time. It was well justified with the incredibly poor officiating that affected the game as much as the players did.

Here was the final play that was as crazy as the rest of the game. I was hoping to not have to wait till the end, but it wasn't possible to stop watching.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAF8Q80ojU&feature=player_embedded]Bill Belichick Fumed After Justin Tucker's Game-Winning FG - YouTube[/ame]

Revis tore his ACL. He's out for the year. Tough loss for the Jets.

I was at the game, loud as hell there, sounded pretty loud on TV too from what i've been told.

It was loud as hell, the loudest I've ever heard, and I've heard it many a time. It was well justified with the incredibly poor officiating that affected the game as much as the players did.

Here was the final play that was as crazy as the rest of the game. I was hoping to not have to wait till the end, but it wasn't possible to stop watching.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAF8Q80ojU&feature=player_embedded]Bill Belichick Fumed After Justin Tucker's Game-Winning FG - YouTube[/ame]

The kick looked good...barely

Belichik will be fined, but I don't think trying to get a ref to stop and talk to you is that horrific

Belichik will be fined, but I don't think trying to get a ref to stop and talk to you is that horrific

I agree with all of this. Of course some are calling for him to be suspended, but they're idiots.

Bosworth was one of the most oversold over hyped pieces of crap that ever got signed by any NFL team. A complete embarrassment. That was then and this is now.

The thing about the 2012 Seahawks, on defense especially, is team speed. The FOX announcers at the Dallas game couldn't quit talking about the Seahawks team speed and defense closing speed and special teams speed. Pay attention to how many players are in on every tackle tonight. I haven't seen our secondary get beat deep yet. There have been some spectacular catches against the Hawks.. That Larry @#$%^&*(Fitzgerald) of the cards ALLWAYS makes impossible catches no matter how well he is covered. BUT there is only one LF. Those bread and butter TE's and short routes by backs start hearing footsteps early on playing my team. One of the best TE's in the game plays for Dallas... He looked like crap last week. Ya...Ya...I sound like a homer..True enough. I'm just happy that I have a team worth cheering about. I'm totally stoked about tonight's matchup. This game will tell a lot about how good we are...or not.

Signed not by just any team, signed by the Seahawks. Just sayin'

Bill Belichick Fumed After Justin Tucker's Game-Winning FG - YouTube

I agree with all of this. Of course some are calling for him to be suspended, but they're idiots.

Maybe they'll suspend him for the season, like they did Payton.

That was when the Seahawks were owned by the Nordstoms. I have met some of them in person. Straight up assholes. They ran a great upscale department store.. that's where their "genius" ends.. Paul Allen owns the team now. He is smart(duh) and a genuine fan. The Nordstroms are exactly like Romney. Paul plays rock guitar with local bands. Pauls team "Vulkan" has an eye for new talent. I don't know where they found our QB but he is pretty good for a rookie.

That was when the Seahawks were owned by the Nordstoms. I have met some of them in person. Straight up assholes. They ran a great upscale department store.. that's where their "genius" ends.. Paul Allen owns the team now. He is smart(duh) and a genuine fan. The Nordstroms are exactly like Romney. Paul plays rock guitar with local bands. Pauls team "Vulkan" has an eye for new talent. I don't know where they found our QB but he is pretty good for a rookie.

At least they got rid of Trader Bob, he ruined the Blazers. Allen is an average owner, and I'm a huge Blazer fan.

Forum List

Back