NFL Week 9

Eli Manning is the Patriots worst nightmare

Two fourth quarter touchdowns to take down the Pats in their own house. 9 point underdogs with four starters injured and the Giants take them down

pats-choking.jpg

The Niners are 7-1! And they've only played 1 divisional game, so it can't be blamed on the crappy NFC West. :)

Aaron Rodgers is having an insanely good season. The Packers D can keep giving up yards and points as long as they also keep getting some turnovers; you know the offense is going to score.

I'm so glad I took Sproles in 4 of my fantasy leagues. Another good game, and he got screwed out of a 32 yard td run by a bad holding call. I was almost very upset about starting Manning in 4 leagues...scoreless first half against the hapless Pats D? Really? But he came through with a couple of td throws in the 4th quarter.

Is DeMarco Murray that good? Is Felix Jones that bad? Did the Dallas O-line start taking a bunch of steroids a few weeks ago?

The AFC West is trying it's hardest to emulate the NFC West. Talk about a division where no one wants to step up. Maybe it's because the Niners are playing so well; since the NFC West has a strong team, the football gods decided to transfer the crap-division crown.

So the Rams got a surprise win last week. The Dolphins got a surprise win this week. Will the Colts ever get one? I have my doubts.

Pittsburgh/Baltimore is just the kind of game you expect from these teams. That first week game was an aberration. No matter who wins, this is the kind of physical, low scoring game these teams should play.

I despise the 'hitting a defenseless receiver' calls. How the hell is a defensive player supposed to know if the ball is going to be caught or not in the split second before they go for the hit? If the problem is helmet-to-helmet, call it that. Stop making it so that defensive players feel the need to hold back on every tackle. It's bad enough how pampered the quarterbacks are.

The Texans offense is looking scary. If they can run that well (with Tate appearing just as dangerous as Foster), how dangerous are they when Johnson gets back? The division is theirs for the taking, the only question is how they can do in the playoffs.

I am VERY curious where the Bengals are going to end up. They play good defense, and when that fails them, the offense can put some points up. They seem like a very workman-like but strong team; still a lot of division games to play to see if they can hang with the big boys, though.

Now to hope Cundiff can kick 2 more fg's in this game, then hope McCoy has a big game for me tomorrow night! :)

Damn Steelers gave it away in the last minute!! :talktothehand:

They did the same freakin thing when they beat the crap out of Arizona...the last few minutes they played like the game was over and the cards almost scored a touchdown.

Well..the Ravens are a lot better than Arizona...they DID score.

I thought Pittsburgh should've gone for the FG to go up by 8. Instead they took the delay penalty and punted. Anybody besides me think they made the wrong call?

Forum List

Back