NFL Week 9 Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Raiders at 49ers 8:20 p.m. FOX/NFLN/Amazon/fuboTV - Homer pick. Two bad teams, I may as well go with the one I like
Bears at Bills 1 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - The Bears should be able to beat the hapless Bills regardless of how Khalil Mack is doing
Buccaneers at Panthers 1 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - Fitzmagic isn't enough to overcome the Bucs' lack of defense and poor running game
Chiefs at Browns 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - While it would be fun to see the Browns beat one of the best teams in football after firing their head coach and OC...not gonna happen.
Jets at Dolphins 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - The Dolphins are turning out to be pretty bad. The Jets aren't great either, but don't seem to be spiraling down so far
Steelers at Ravens 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - I'm going with the Ravens at home, but the Steelers seem to be playing well, so I wouldn't be surprised if they took it to Baltimore
Lions at Vikings 1 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - The Vikings have some problems, but they are still a better team than Detroit
Falcons at Redskins 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - I think the Falcons get enough offense to squeak out a win
Texans at Broncos 4:05 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - The Texans get it done, but not because of Demaryius Thomas
Chargers at Seahawks 4:05 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - The pundits seem to love the Chargers, but I think they stumble against a surprisingly good Seattle team
Rams at Saints 4:25 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - Game of the week. The Saints at home may have a chance to keep up with and knock the Rams from their undefeated perch, but I think they fall just short
Packers at Patriots 8:20 p.m. NBC/fuboTV - Rodgers isn't enough to beat the Pats at home
Titans at Cowboys 8:15 p.m. ESPN - The Titans lose for the fourth time in a row

The 49ers are starting undrafted Nick Mullins at QB. I'm sticking with my pick, but I'm worried this could end up bad for the Niners.

Check the score! I don't think you have anything to worry about! By halftime, Raiders looked hapless! :14:

Go go Nick Mullens! From complete unknown to the talk of the next few days over the course of a few hours of play. :)

Raiders at 49ers 8:20 p.m. FOX/NFLN/Amazon/fuboTV - Homer pick. Two bad teams, I may as well go with the one I like
Bears at Bills 1 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - The Bears should be able to beat the hapless Bills regardless of how Khalil Mack is doing
Buccaneers at Panthers 1 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - Fitzmagic isn't enough to overcome the Bucs' lack of defense and poor running game
Chiefs at Browns 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - While it would be fun to see the Browns beat one of the best teams in football after firing their head coach and OC...not gonna happen.
Jets at Dolphins 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - The Dolphins are turning out to be pretty bad. The Jets aren't great either, but don't seem to be spiraling down so far
Steelers at Ravens 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - I'm going with the Ravens at home, but the Steelers seem to be playing well, so I wouldn't be surprised if they took it to Baltimore
Lions at Vikings 1 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - The Vikings have some problems, but they are still a better team than Detroit
Falcons at Redskins 1 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - I think the Falcons get enough offense to squeak out a win
Texans at Broncos 4:05 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - The Texans get it done, but not because of Demaryius Thomas
Chargers at Seahawks 4:05 p.m. CBS/fuboTV (regional) - The pundits seem to love the Chargers, but I think they stumble against a surprisingly good Seattle team
Rams at Saints 4:25 p.m. FOX/fuboTV (regional) - Game of the week. The Saints at home may have a chance to keep up with and knock the Rams from their undefeated perch, but I think they fall just short
Packers at Patriots 8:20 p.m. NBC/fuboTV - Rodgers isn't enough to beat the Pats at home
Titans at Cowboys 8:15 p.m. ESPN - The Titans lose for the fourth time in a row
Missed out on the Thursday game. Too much to deal with in real life. Anyway...

Sunday games
Bears at Bills --- Da Bears.
Succaneers at Panthers --- Panthers should be able to run all over the Succs.
Chefs at Browns --- Chefs offensive juggernaut should curb stomp the Brownies.
Jets at Fish --- Pretty evenly matched - both teams kinda suck. I'll go with home team.
Steelers at Ravens --- Seems like whenever I pick the Ravens they lose. Going with Steelers.
Kitties at Vikes --- These divisional games are always close. Vikes at home.
Falcons at Skins --- Going with AP and the Skins at home.
Texassans at Broncos --- Texassans playing pretty well lately.
Chargers at Seachix --- Going with Seachix at home.
Rams at Saints --- I think the Rams just too much for the Saints.
Pukers at Pats --- Going with Pats at home.

Monday night game
Titans at Cowpies --- Cowpies defense playing very well now. cowpies at home.

I want to see a Discount Double Check in New England today too

It's crazy how much Aaron Rodgers is now tied to that marketing phrase. :lol:

It's never enough though! He took all that money and now he's stuck with a defense that can't assist him; giving up points no matter how well he plays! I'd have more sympathy for the guy if he hadn't demanded & gotten such a huge contract! :2cents:

Chiefs won, rams lost, now GO PACKERS!

You're kidding with the Packers right? Come on; Rodgers' the best QB, but he can't do it all by himself! The team is now 0-4 on the road and were lucky to get that one win against my Bears who just can't seem to do anything right against GB going back to the Magic man decades ago; probably before you were born! :2cents: :102: :9:

Rodgers will retire after this year. He is out of shape, inaccurate and just doesn't have "it" anymore.

I doubt that very much. Also, he's playing through an injury atm.

Not to mention he just signed that huge contract making $30+ M/ yr! That's why the defense stinks; no $$ left over! :14:

The defense wasn't very good before the contract. :p

But it had no chance of improving by bringing in someone like the Bears did with Khalil Mack! :20: :2cents: :agree:

Rodgers will retire after this year. He is out of shape, inaccurate and just doesn't have "it" anymore.

I doubt that very much. Also, he's playing through an injury atm.

Not to mention he just signed that huge contract making $30+ M/ yr! That's why the defense stinks; no $$ left over! :14:

The defense wasn't very good before the contract. :p

But it had no chance of improving by bringing in someone like the Bears did with Khalil Mack! :20: :2cents: :agree:

Of course, should Trubisky end up a superstar at QB, there will come a time in a few years where the Bears can't afford both Mack and Trubisky. :p

It's just a fact of the NFL that QBs get paid more than everyone else.

Forum List

Back